Still LOVE my SKINS!!!

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

i am still a believer but something has to give. :buddies:

I agree, it really is disheartning to see a team I have followed since birth bascially fall apart this way!! Bottom line, I dont plan on too much happening this year. I think they just need to rebuild from the bottom up!! Maybe in the next few years we will have our beloved skins back... here's hopin:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I agree, it really is disheartning to see a team I have followed since birth bascially fall apart this way!! Bottom line, I dont plan on too much happening this year. I think they just need to rebuild from the bottom up!! Maybe in the next few years we will have our beloved skins back... here's hopin:buddies:

Sorry, disagree. They need to rebuild from the TOP DOWN; starting with Snyder. I will never be the fan I used to be as long as Snyder owns that team.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

They're not our Skins anymore.

Every team deals with free agency so, it is impossible to have 'your' team like it used to be when you pretty much knew everyone's name on the team because it changed slowly, year by year.

Gibbs, the second time around, talked alot about 'core Redskins' to try and address this. However, talking about it and the reality of it tend to be two different things.

It would be interesting to see how we compare to the league average in terms of how we were built; how many draft picks and undrafted free agents, team by team? How many key free agents? Average length your players have been on your team.

Continuity is key in football or any pro team where the goal is to earn and keep fans, long term. It's easy these days to be a fan of pro football and enjoy how the various better teams and up and comers are doing. In the past, I hated everyone but us. Now, I'm just a football fan and less and less a Redskins fan and it's because of the turnover, the bad choices, the Keystone Cop-ness of it all.