Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

mrboswell

We all do things we shouldn't,and let our kids,too. So what do you do? What would people be shocked to know you do? This intrigues me because there is a guy who picks up his kid every day at school same as I do,and every day he STARES at this blonde woman,and even sits there looking around to see if she comes in,and then begins making small talk. The woman never pays him any mind,but he is really blatant as to what's on his mind. Well,Friday his wife was there,and when she walked in,my jaw about hit the floor. Way more attractive than this other chick,and to top it off,when she came in,she knew the blonde and when she introduced her hubby,he acted like he had never even seen her before. I just smiled to myself. So....what do you do that is wrong - if not to you,at least in general public opinion? We all have our secrets....and this is an anonymous forum...:jerry:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am perfect and never do anything intentionally wrong. Heck, I don't even leave unsigned red karma!

:angel:

W

Wenchy

I lick my plate if something is really good. My children do the same but know they can't do this in public. :jet:

mrboswell

:elaine:
I am perfect and never do anything intentionally wrong. Heck, I don't even leave unsigned red karma!

:angel:
I do lots wrong! And I love it. I let my kids swear like sailors and I also have been known to drink straight from the container in the fridge. Now let's hear some dirt,before I do something REALLY BAD!

wineo

loving life
We all do things we shouldn't,and let our kids,too. So what do you do? What would people be shocked to know you do? This intrigues me because there is a guy who picks up his kid every day at school same as I do,and every day he STARES at this blonde woman,and even sits there looking around to see if she comes in,and then begins making small talk. The woman never pays him any mind,but he is really blatant as to what's on his mind. Well,Friday his wife was there,and when she walked in,my jaw about hit the floor. Way more attractive than this other chick,and to top it off,when she came in,she knew the blonde and when she introduced her hubby,he acted like he had never even seen her before. I just smiled to myself. So....what do you do that is wrong - if not to you,at least in general public opinion? We all have our secrets....and this is an anonymous forum...:jerry:

Yes, but there are a lot out there that know each other:lmao:. Sometimes I pretend I didn't see someone, just to avoid a conversation with them, cause you know, sometimes you really just don't care.:whistle::lmao:

SoMDGirl42

I sometimes let the 2 year old have a lollipop before dinner because I am a pathedically weak mother who would rather let her have a pop before dinner than to hear her cry. I am the sucker here.

mrboswell

:howdy:
Yes, but there are a lot out there that know each other:lmao:. Sometimes I pretend I didn't see someone, just to avoid a conversation with them, cause you know, sometimes you really just don't care.:whistle::lmao:
Does this mean that you are going to pretend you aren't home when I show up at 2?:howdy:

Geek

When my youngest was and newborn, I would drink iced tea right out of the bottle and slam it back into the fridge. (hands were always busy) I guess it got to be a habit, because I hosted a play date with a bunch of ladies. Set everything out nicey nice -munchies, cups, ice, etc. Having a great time with the ladies, and I get thirsty, reach over and drink right out of one of the bottles set up on the buffet.

God, I almost died when I lowered the bottle and saw all their shocked faces. :faint:

K

Kain99

I cannot stand clutter. I throw away anything I haven't used in a month. It's a lil anal but I can't control it.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

Forget the milk, I drink the chocolate syrup right out of the fridge!:howdy:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I probably shouldn't be posting this on a public forum but what the hell....I am really ashamed of myself for doing it but when I was younger, I tore the tag off of a mattress....Please don't report me...:jameo:

dobeday1

I am always telling my husband to stop spending so much money, and try to be a bit more thrifty. Yet there are times when I get bored, I go shopping and spend a lot of money and I hide my purchases in the trunk of my car, so that he doesn't realize that I don't practice what I preach. UGH!