Stirring up some sh*t because I am bored

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I double dip my own food but only at my own house. I went to Montery's with my mom for lunch yesterday and almost had a heart attack when she double dipped in the same cup of salsa we were both eating.

W

wkndbeacher

I double dip my own food but only at my own house. I went to Montery's with my mom for lunch yesterday and almost had a heart attack when she double dipped in the same cup of salsa we were both eating.

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

See, I'm not a germophobe. I don't really care if others double-dip, especially someone in my family. The only reason I don't is because it freaks people out for some reason, so I try to respect that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's amusing to me that someone would suck face with a guy or gal they hardly know, yet has an aversion to double-dipping.

(This is a general observation, not directed at anyone in particular.)

T

toppick08

Every time I pee........I wipe the rim down with TP........:coffee:

T

toppick08

It's amusing to me that someone would suck face with a guy or gal they hardly know, yet has an aversion to double-dipping.

:lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
See, I'm not a germophobe. I don't really care if others double-dip, especially someone in my family. The only reason I don't is because it freaks people out for some reason, so I try to respect that.

I'm not a germaphobe in all aspets and there are certain people I can do that with. My mother is not one of them. When I was 14, maybe but not now. Besides, this is the lady, i $hit you not, that I have personally witnessed suck the cheeto gunk off my kids fingers when a napkin wasn't readily available.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Those situations are usually induced with good amounts of alcohol. We all know that alcohol is a superb germ killer. :lmao:

(that was strickly a jokular response)

mrboswell

When my youngest was and newborn, I would drink iced tea right out of the bottle and slam it back into the fridge. (hands were always busy) I guess it got to be a habit, because I hosted a play date with a bunch of ladies. Set everything out nicey nice -munchies, cups, ice, etc. Having a great time with the ladies, and I get thirsty, reach over and drink right out of one of the bottles set up on the buffet.

God, I almost died when I lowered the bottle and saw all their shocked faces. :faint:
I think this is the only semi bad thing anyone posted! And it is not even bad. Hey,the person who posted that they had let their kid have a sucker before dinner..WTF?? My kid has had THE SUCKER for dinner!

sockgirl77

Those situations are usually induced with good amounts of alcohol. We all know that alcohol is a superb germ killer. :lmao:

(that was strickly a jokular response)

I know men at Dew Drop that double dip. I do not think that alcohol works for that.