Stock Market is tanking!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll give you $2,500 for the rusty Pantara sitting in your yard amongst all those yard yachts just oxidizing back to mother earth.
And that price is delivered to Indiana.
I sent the Pantera to Champion..they gave me $200 for it. Only one of the 11 or so boats in the yard is steel....so there is that. A young lad from Matthews Va has dibs on that one and is working to get it ready to go back overboard. Sorry pal..yr late. ;-p

inquiryjv

I share your concern about the recent volatility in the stock market. It's challenging to predict market trends, and uncertainty can be unsettling. While some experts may have foreseen this, it's crucial to approach investment decisions thoughtfully.
In times of market turbulence, some investors explore alternative assets like cryptocurrencies. Speaking of which, have you ever looked into crypto mixers? They can play a role in enhancing privacy and security in crypto transactions, which is an important aspect in the digital asset world.
Ultimately, it's essential to diversify your investment portfolio and stay informed about various opportunities.

Last edited: