Stop Beefin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quietcool2006

Answers To Your Math Problems..........

MysticalMom said:
A math problem for you:

How many country or rock singers have been gunned down in th last 10 years?

How many Rap singers have been gunned down in the last 10 years?
ANSWER:WAYYYY MORE RAPPERS ARE GUNNED DOWN THAN COUNTRY OR ROCK SINGERS........NEW MATH PROBLEM 4 U:INSERT THE WORD"OVERDOSE" IN PLACE OF "GUNNED DOWN".......AND FOR A BONUS......GIVE ME THE DEMOGRAPHICS ON "WHO" IS ACTUALLY BUYING HIP HOP MUSIC ON A RETAIL LEVEL?..........WHO CALLS THE SHOTS.....(NO PUN INTENDED)AT MOST OF THE RECORD LABELS?????SIMPLE RULES OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND APPLY HERE.NOT SAYING OR JUSTIFYING STUPIDITY...........LET'S BE REAL......IT IS WHAT IT IS.I LOVE HIP HOP AS WELL AS MOST OTHER TYPES OF MUSIC.....EXCEPT COUNTRY.I'VE MADE RECORDS ,PERFORMED IN SHOWS AND HUNG OUT WITH ALL TYPES OF ENTERTAINERS......FROM ALL GENRES OF MUSIC.TRUST ME,STEREOTYPES GET CRUSHED REAL FAST WHEN YOU SEE WHAT GOES ON WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE OFF AND THE CURTAINS ARE CLOSED.IF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLES CULTURE,IT IS REAL EASY TO GENERALIZE AND MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS.........SOME OF BEST FRIENDS ARE ROCK-STARS!!!!!!!!!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
quietcool2006 said:
ANSWER:WAYYYY MORE RAPPERS ARE GUNNED DOWN THAN COUNTRY OR ROCK SINGERS........NEW MATH PROBLEM 4 U:INSERT THE WORD"OVERDOSE" IN PLACE OF "GUNNED DOWN".......AND FOR A BONUS......GIVE ME THE DEMOGRAPHICS ON "WHO" IS ACTUALLY BUYING HIP HOP MUSIC ON A RETAIL LEVEL?..........WHO CALLS THE SHOTS.....(NO PUN INTENDED)AT MOST OF THE RECORD LABELS?????SIMPLE RULES OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND APPLY HERE.NOT SAYING OR JUSTIFYING STUPIDITY...........LET'S BE REAL......IT IS WHAT IT IS.I LOVE HIP HOP AS WELL AS MOST OTHER TYPES OF MUSIC.....EXCEPT COUNTRY.I'VE MADE RECORDS ,PERFORMED IN SHOWS AND HUNG OUT WITH ALL TYPES OF ENTERTAINERS......FROM ALL GENRES OF MUSIC.TRUST ME,STEREOTYPES GET CRUSHED REAL FAST WHEN YOU SEE WHAT GOES ON WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE OFF AND THE CURTAINS ARE CLOSED.IF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLES CULTURE,IT IS REAL EASY TO GENERALIZE AND MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS.........SOME OF BEST FRIENDS ARE ROCK-STARS!!!!!!!!!

Why are you yelling at me? :shrug: I just asked a simple question.

I tried..I really did..but I have no idea what you are trying to say to me here. :jameo:

quietcool2006

Ahh....... News Flash!!!!!!!!!!

MysticalMom said:
I've lived in the Ridge/St Inigoes area for almost my entire life. I can honestly tell you that we didn't have those kind of problems at Monks until they started Wednesday Night Rap nights.
There is no "rap" night on Wed. nights.It is just a club night with other music.....not just rap being played as well.However...there are all races in attendance every week..............Maybe they are all undercover rappers and want to meet at a place where they can have a comming out party.You probably think the U.S. can solve the illegal alien issues by shutting down Taco Bell too.I got love 4 u MysticalMom........but I gotta keep it real with u. :deadhorse :deadhorse

quietcool2006

Eeeeeeeaaaaazzzzzy,mom

MysticalMom said:
Why are you yelling at me? :shrug: I just asked a simple question.

I tried..I really did..but I have no idea what you are trying to say to me here. :jameo:
Not yellin at u......CAPSLOCK was left on inadvertantly..........Now if,you would,...........answer the questions,please. :peace:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
quietcool2006 said:
There is no "rap" night on Wed. nights.It is just a club night with other music.....not just rap being played as well.However...there are all races in attendance every week..............Maybe they are all undercover rappers and want to meet at a place where they can have a comming out party.You probably think the U.S. can solve the illegal alien issues by shutting down Taco Bell too.I got love 4 u MysticalMom........but I gotta keep it real with u. :deadhorse :deadhorse

First of all it has nothing at all to do with race for me. Never has. I don't give a flying shiat if people are white, black, red purple, or blue with little pink polka dots. And frankly it pisses me off when people pull the race card. It's old already. We're talking about MUSIC that breeds violence. And you'll never make me change my mind about the fact that alot of rap breeds violence.

Ok..maybe it's not officially "rap" night...but that's 90% of what they play on Wednesday nights.

As for the rest of what you said...WTF are you talking about? Everybody knows we need those illegals to cut our grass thank you very much.

Last edited:

quietcool2006

Whattttttt??????

fttrsbeerwench said:
I wasn't pointing finger at you... There are many factors that make up the whole scenario.. If this area was more community mindedif young people didn't find the "bling bling " lifestyle so attractive. If, there were more to do in this area than get drunk four nights a week, or sell dope, or carry a gun to be cool or because you're afraid.

I'm not wrong, I've seen it first hand. I have spent a long while separating myself from it.. Your original post was trying to make a case for places like that, for the people who caused it. There's no excuse.
:killingme
Is this all you think there is to do in this area????Just who do you think it is that makes up this fantasy community????.........IF "if" was a drink,we'd all be drunk by now.I'm curious as to what your definition of the"bling-bling" lifestyle is.Feel free to point your finger if you have to.

quietcool2006

Reality Check!!!!!!!!!!!

MysticalMom said:
First of all it has nothing at all to do with race for me. Never has. I don't give a flying shiat if people are white, black, red purple, or blue with little pink polka dots. And frankly it pisses me off when people pull the race card. It's old already. We're talking about MUSIC that breeds violence. And you'll never make me change my mind about the fact that alot of rap breeds violence.

Ok..maybe it's not officially "rap" night...but that's 90% of what they play on Wednesday nights.

As for the rest of what you said...WTF are you talking about? Everybody knows we need those illegals to cut our grass thank you very much.
:war: NOW YOU HAVE INSULTED....WITHOUT INTELLIGENCE,I MIGHT ADD A WHOLE LOT OF DIFF' RACES........WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????CONSIDERING YOU HATE WHEN SOMEONE PULL THE "RACE CARD" YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THAT LAST LINE OUT....EVEN IF YOU WERE KIDDING................I SURE HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD RIDING-MOWER!!!!!!!!!..........I'M STILL TRYING TO HAVE LOVE 4 YA,BUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:NO CHRISTMAS 4 YOU,THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! :killingme

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
quietcool2006 said:
:war: NOW YOU HAVE INSULTED....WITHOUT INTELLIGENCE,I MIGHT ADD A WHOLE LOT OF DIFF' RACES........WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????CONSIDERING YOU HATE WHEN SOMEONE PULL THE "RACE CARD" YOU COULD HAVE LEFT THAT LAST LINE OUT....EVEN IF YOU WERE KIDDING................I SURE HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD RIDING-MOWER!!!!!!!!!..........I'M STILL TRYIG TO HAVE LOVE 4 YA,BUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:NO CHRISTMAS 4 YOU,THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! :killingme

Hey..you made the crack about Taco Bell...not me. :whistle:

quietcool2006

Get A Ladder!......quick

MysticalMom said:
Hey..you made the crack about Taco Bell...not me. :whistle:
:jameo: Obviously you missed the point that I was making!!!!!!!!!! :buttkick: You want the truth but you can not deal with it.....Can you?

BuddyLee

Football addict
quietcool2006 said:
:jameo: Obviously you missed the point that I was making!!!!!!!!!! :buttkick: You want the truth but you can not deal with it.....Can you?
I think she might be a cracka'.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
I think she might be a cracka'.
:offtopic:, but I think you will appreciate this BL. In the movie Madagascar, when Marty says "This place is crackalackin!", Dustin thought he meant "lacking crackas" as in, no white people. :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
:offtopic:, but I think you will appreciate this BL. In the movie Madagascar, when Marty says "This place is crackalackin!", Dustin thought he meant "lacking crackas" as in, no white people. :killingme
Awww Po' Dustin.

I wonder if he actually found the robin's nest or if it found him.:lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
quietcool2006 said:

I already know the truth and deal with it just fine. I am neither racist, nor am I stupid. You are not going to change my mind. I know what I HAVE seen and experienced. I call a spade a spade because I know and have seen it is spade.

quietcool...Why don't we just agree to disagree and call it a night?

Last edited:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Nickel said:

OMG! :roflmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Oh and Mr. Cool...if it makes ya feel any better...

I also think that rock and roll breeds sex and drugs and country music breeds drunk rednecks. :shrug: