stop treating me like sh*it

C

canuk woman

Chain729 said:
[url="http://www.illwillpress.com/medz.html]You need candies of fun and medical goodness.[/url]

i don't understand that

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Please explain how that's taking advantage of you.

people were criticizing me because of my previous siggy (lets not go there again please) and despite the fact that i changed it people are still picking on me i mean what if i liked robert blake? (which i don't) people would have been pushing me around even harder especially since he may or may not have killed his wife (well what's the use he's been acquitted)

C

canuk woman

morganj614 said:
How did I miss this one? :lol:

uh people kept telling me to go away and i felt upset that people we treating me like i was just a suspicious person in the neighbourhood

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
people were criticizing me because of my previous siggy (lets not go there again please) and despite the fact that i changed it people are still picking on me i mean what if i liked robert blake? (which i don't) people would have been pushing me around even harder especially since he may or may not have killed his wife (well what's the use he's been acquitted)

In order to take advantage, one must benefit. How is anyone benefitting from you?

canuk woman said:
uh people kept telling me to go away and i felt upset that people we treating me like i was just a suspicious person in the neighbourhood
If you don't like it I don't understand why you keep coming back and subjecting yourself to it.

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
In order to take advantage, one must benefit. How is anyone benefitting from you?

people are like making threats at me (i can even see it in my user cp)

C

canuk woman

workin hard said:
If you don't like it I don't understand why you keep coming back and subjecting yourself to it.

uh because i started this thread

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
people are like making threats at me (i can even see it in my user cp)

Threats? If it's anything like them taking advantage of you, then it's not threats.

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Threats? If it's anything like them taking advantage of you, then it's not threats.

well most of it is people telling me to go away or go to a teeny booper forum one of them even said "get of the f'in computer or i'll tell your mother" now they bring my mother into this?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
well most of it is people telling me to go away or go to a teeny booper forum one of them even said "get of the f'in computer or i'll tell your mother" now they bring my mother into this?

Tell the truth. You're really dems, aren't you?