stop treating me like sh*it

C

canuk woman

renegadeslave said:
maybe it's just me, but if people really hated you, canuk woman, you'd have red, not green. i mean, that is the point of karma, right? people must be saying good things about you if you're green.

yesterday i had alot of red

C

canuk woman

renegadeslave said:
I'm saying that if people didn't like what she was saying about MJ, then she would have a lot of red. Seems to me nobody really cares but her.

yeah i know if people don't care then why are they even posting news bulletins and threads about him

C

canuk woman

pvineswinger said:
You mentioned that I'm "just not in them" ...let me think uh...which ones are those?
how about we try this :
You go to pooh & tigg's and stay there. don't come out until you have a better attitude and a thicker skin.

i do have a good attitude and what do you mean by thicker skin?

C

canuk woman

whoever keeps giving me more red please stop it's hurting my image here i'm staying away from the mj stuff isn't that enough and if it's the same person who keeps telling me to get lost then forget it i'm not leaving

C

canuk woman

virgovictoria said:
I refuse to read this whole thread, but has someone just told Ms. Candna to STFU?

yeah and i think it was you no offense

KCM

Right Where I Belong
canuk woman said:
whoever keeps giving me more red please stop it's hurting my image here i'm staying away from the mj stuff isn't that enough and if it's the same person who keeps telling me to get lost then forget it i'm not leaving
What image?:shrug: