stop treating me like sh*it

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
[SIZE=5[COLOR=DarkRed[B]PREP[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Where are you? Did you bring a tard cannon to Candna? Hurry back, I'll be waiting with wine and chocolate cupcakes.
:fixed:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
So, Canuk of the north...
:lmao: Okay - THAT was funny!

I don't think she's Canadian at all. The Canadians we've had on here before were cool. (ha ha, get it, cool?).

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
PREP

Where are you? Did you bring a tard cannon to Candna? Hurry back, I'll be waiting with hot tea and crumpets.
Speaking of wine, and in a probably vain attempt to steal this thread, did I mention that I miss :gossip: ?

I might be able to go to the Ingleside wine tasting- don't think I'll be able to go to Hawaii :bawl: .

PrepH4U

morganj614 said:
PREP

Where are you? Did you bring a tard cannon to Candna? Hurry back, I'll be waiting with hot tea and crumpets.
:killingme
sorry had to unload suppository revolver, it would have just been wasted on someone who didn't know what it was. :sigh:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
PrepH4U said:
sorry had to unload suppository revolver, it would have just been wasted on someone who didn't know what it was. :sigh:
no, it's better when they don't know what's coming!
Everyone loves surprises!! :cartwheel

Nanny Pam

PrepH4U said:
OMG~! :killingme

Good evening, troops! Hows everyone? :howdy:

Nanny Pam

morganj614 said:
:howdy: Hi NP. I am getting ready to break out the facegasm machine and watch some T.V. Whatcha up to?
:howdy: morgan

Exactly the same thing.
Thank God tomorrow is Friday! :banana:

Catch ya'all later.

XOXOXOXOX
NP

K

Kizzy

PrepH4U said:

:killingme You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PrepH4U again.