stop treating me like sh*it

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
canuk woman said:
and i really deserve that because so far i'm not being respected at all by a huge portion of these members
wonder why????????

:duh:

:popcorn:

K

Kain99

I have to say.... This is the first time, I have ever heard anyone complain about being treated badly here. Maybe she's just to sensitive. :crazy:

meme

The Smart Hooker
JabbaJawz said:
What did your previous signature say, anyway?? :confused:

Something along the lines of Michael Jackson being innocent and something about not caring what "they" said he did to kids.

Ponytail

meme said:
Something along the lines of Michael Jackson being innocent and something about not caring what "they" said he did to kids.

Yea it's amazing. I'm still in Canada, and I've noticed that they understandably hate Bush, which has worked to my advantage more than once, and they like Michael Jackson. One bar that I go to here, has a live band that does 2 or 3 MJ songs regularly and like all of their other songs, they are quite popular with the clientel and EVERYONE sings along.

It took me a while to NOT feel nervous in what has turned out to actually be a very straight, non-gay crowd. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
Yea it's amazing. I'm still in Canada, and I've noticed that they understandably hate Bush, which has worked to my advantage more than once, and they like Michael Jackson. One bar that I go to here, has a live band that does 2 or 3 MJ songs regularly and like all of their other songs, they are quite popular with the clientel and EVERYONE sings along.

It took me a while to NOT feel nervous in what has turned out to actually be a very straight, non-gay crowd. :shrug:

Do you get to see the Red Green show regularily up there? :shrug: I used to be able to get it down here with antenna from MPS or someother station... it stopped about 4 years ago and I've been ordering their VHS tapes from their website... I love his duct tape creation segments... :roflmao: He looks like and acts like my father!! :roflmao:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
dems4me said:
Do you get to see the Red Green show regularily up there? :shrug: I used to be able to get it down here with antenna from MPS or someother station... it stopped about 4 years ago and I've been ordering their VHS tapes from their website... I love his duct tape creation segments... :roflmao: He looks like and acts like my father!! :roflmao:

If they can’t find you handsome, at least they’ll find you handy. :yay::yay:

D

dems4me

AC/DC said:
If they can’t find you handsome, at least they’ll find you handy. :yay::yay:

Tis true, I learned that from the show a few years back and have had that in consideration for the not-so-handsome ones.... :roflmao: From reading 2As post earlier about the washing machine and first date with Sharon ... it looks like he jumped on this motto right away to ensure all the bases were covered :killingme:

Sorry 2A, rumor has it your handsome, I just couldn't resist... I would have forced you to marry me right then and there if you had done something that sweet on a first date. :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponytail

dems4me said:

Yep, that is a regular show up here as well as one called "Corner Gas" that's a friggin' riot too. I love them both!

I have proved to be pretty handy. Recently, I got a non-running snow blower to work perfectly (it was a gift to her from a "friend"). And I also showed her how to vent her cast iron baseboard hot water radiators to eliminate the noisy pipes, and make heat again. :yay: I still slept on the couch. :-/ . Some womens is just so hard to please.

:lol:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
K_Jo said:
Have you ever seen an issue of National Geographic?
Those boobs always hang past their knees.:mad: I also don't find hockey pucks in the bottom lip to be very attractive.:ohwell: