Stormy Fiasco

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ah well - didn't see it. It does probably mean he frequents SOME of the same places I go to.

To Be Transparent ....

I skimmed your post, then I was going through my morning news links not realizing this was the SAME Article You posted, I dropped the Title of the Article with the link embedded ....

**** Much is still following around like a hall monitor implying

1. I am paid to be here
2. Live a useless existence posting so much on a small inconsequential LOCAL Website

Therefor I Posted the SAME link you do so I could get My .25 cents for the post made

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
he swiftly deleted his post in order to look good to his pretend internet buddies.

🤣

MY INTERNET BUDDIES ...... Get A Life, you are fuc king delusional

bitch you are a fan.jpg

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Please do, advertising dollars are down, I could use the money ... Living in OR's mind is not as profitable because of Bidenomics
I'll get right on it, M. We need a story though..one that will really pull at the ole heart strings. Something earthy too.. ooo..I know...you need the money to get yo momma out of that dirt floor log cabin where you were born and also that new set of teeth she's been needin'. Plus you been taking care of all your brothers and sisters for all these years. I'd add something else but people might suspect the story is a bit much to believe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The deal is that GULPS cut-n-pasted a duplicate article right after you started this thread. THAT is what I was responding to. Since I did not "reply" to his cut-n-paste, he swiftly deleted his post in order to look good to his pretend internet buddies. Why else do you think he responded to this thread with Post #3?
Its actually hilarious that GULPS attempted a witty retort BUT, still felt the need to delete his cut-n-paste :killingme

WHO CARES???

You need to get a life, son.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of this is new. That letter was public 4 years ago.

The question is not whether or not he paid her hush money the question is whether that money was from his campaign funds and used illegally and whether he falsified documents to cover up the what the funds were used for.

"in April 2023, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg indicted Trump, accusing him of paying hush money to Daniels and alleging that the former president "repeatedly and fraudulently falsified New York business records to conceal crimes that hid damaging information from the voting public during the 2016 presidential election."

#1, Alvin Bragg should die in a federal prison.

#2, it has already been established that Trump didn't pay her the money; Cohen did.

#3, I don't expect you to believe anything your masters don't specifically demand you believe.

SamSpade

#1, Alvin Bragg should die in a federal prison.

#2, it has already been established that Trump didn't pay her the money; Cohen did.

#3, I don't expect you to believe anything your masters don't specifically demand you believe.
This post however makes it clear two more things -

1. Cohen paid her out of his own funds - other sources confirm from a HELOC -

2. HE was the one messing around with Stormy, which would explain why he used his own money.

It also explains why DOJ gave up on it. It’s pointless.