Stormy Fiasco

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm not particularly a judge of women's bodies, but I wouldn't pay SD for a BJ, much less something I had to work at...

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So you like 'em used? Goodwill girls?

It's always interesting to me when guys lust after this type of woman, then complain that all women are whores and bitches.
A scene from Million Ways to Die In The West comes to mind.

phreddyp

So you like 'em used? Goodwill girls?

It's always interesting to me when guys lust after this type of woman, then complain that all women are whores and bitches.
Please point out to me exactly what women have not been USED? Pretty much all women have been used at one time or another, whores, bitches and so-called good girls included. You want to know why women like her are desired, it's because they will do almost anything the man desires without bitching and saying that you are using her which of course they are! Why pay for dinner and a show when a bottle of wine and a six pack will do?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Please point out to me exactly what women have not been USED? ...

Well, theres used... And theres used...

dsc_0225_4392afc9be26df34fd3f61cef06ae34f7b75447f.jpg
bec4c1b8997a5b4e1db32d6540cf60b0.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please point out to me exactly what women have not been USED? Pretty much all women have been used at one time or another, whores, bitches and so-called good girls included. You want to know why women like her are desired, it's because they will do almost anything the man desires without bitching and saying that you are using her which of course they are! Why pay for dinner and a show when a bottle of wine and a six pack will do?

Uh, damn.

This actually explains a lot and I will read your future posts with this post in mind.

phreddyp

Uh, damn.

This actually explains a lot and I will read your future posts with this post in mind.
I didn't think that you would give me a real answer.
Human nature is exactly that, different people have different needs and wants. You read that everyday on this site.

The real question here is why is it any of our business.

StmarysCity79

#1, Alvin Bragg should die in a federal prison.

#2, it has already been established that Trump didn't pay her the money; Cohen did.

#3, I don't expect you to believe anything your masters don't specifically demand you believe.

1. YAWN. The amount of times you threaten to kill, wish death on or hope someone else is hurt is truly sickening. You need help

2. So what? He did so at Trumps instruction. Otherwise he wouldn't have even known her you blithering sycophant.

StmarysCity79

When did it become illegal to pay somebody "hush money?"

When you lie about the source of the funds and use it as a tax write off.

"Trump then allegedly reimbursed Cohen $420,000—consisting of the Daniels payment, a separate expense, a $60,000 bonus and enough to cover taxes on the payment—which were made through the Trump Organization, though many came out of Trump’s personal bank account, and were allegedly falsely labeled as being for legal services through a retainer agreement.

"Even if hush money isn't inherently illegal, some prosecutors have argued the way Daniels was paid—through Cohen, right before the 2016 election—was a campaign finance crime: Cohen pleaded guilty to federal campaign finance violations in 2018, after the Department of Justice alleged the Daniels payment was effectively a donation to Trump's campaign that exceeded the legal limit on political contributions."

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

"Trump then allegedly reimbursed Cohen $420,000—consisting of the Daniels payment, a separate expense, a $60,000 bonus and enough to cover taxes on the payment—which were made through the Trump Organization, though many came out of Trump’s personal bank account, and were allegedly falsely labeled as being for legal services through a retainer agreement.

"Even if hush money isn't inherently illegal, some prosecutors have argued the way Daniels was paid—through Cohen, right before the 2016 election—was a campaign finance crime: Cohen pleaded guilty to federal campaign finance violations in 2018, after the Department of Justice alleged the Daniels payment was effectively a donation to Trump's campaign that exceeded the legal limit on political contributions."

Another non-issue, That would have been a FEC violation and they passed on it. A state can't prosecute a federal crime just because the feds passed on it.

gemma_rae

Whaa?
Stormy Daniels Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

1. YAWN. The amount of times you threaten to kill, wish death on or hope someone else is hurt is truly sickening. You need help

2. So what? He did so at Trumps instruction. Otherwise he wouldn't have even known her you blithering sycophant.
Help her, she's got something stuck in her throat!
Stormy Daniels Omg GIF by VH1