Stormy Fiasco

OccamsRazor

Ever go to the doctor, or the store, or the park and wonder - why are they here all day?
You do realize that this is her web site and maintaining it is her JOB? She makes her money this way.

It's everyone else you need to wonder about.
I get your point.
Ever been to a doctor's office or a store where someone has set up a stand giving out leaflets for vacation cruises? And then have the doctor or store owner come out and tell you to leave or that you are "wrong" for asking why the grifter is allowed to have their stand in that office or store?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get your point.
Ever been to a doctor's office or a store where someone has set up a stand giving out leaflets for vacation cruises? And then have the doctor or store owner come out and tell you to leave or that you are "wrong" for asking why the grifter is allowed to have their stand in that office or store?

Build your own website. Then you can run things the way you want. :)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
that you are "wrong" for asking why the grifter is allowed to have their stand in that office or store?

🤣

SamSpade

I get your point.
Do you? I answered your question - why is she here all day, and why inexplicably she somehow doesn't have a life BECAUSE she is here, when in fact, she's the only person here with a bona fide REASON.

If the rest of your analogy has to do with GURPS (because if it doesn't, it makes no damned sense at all), I don't have a problem with him. The suggestion that he makes money by posting content is sheer conjecture and has no evidence to back it up - except for people who think that it's the only reason why someone would DO that. I'm unable to make the leap of logic that says, because I THINK something must be so, it constitutes FACT, in the absence of actual facts.

This inability to grasp that someone else has a different motive is much more characteristic of someone on the left, than on the right - or middle.

I frequent a site where a born CANADIAN - who's rarely been to the U.S. - posts all day about American politics on an ad-free forum (so he cannot make money from it). I've talked to him. He just likes doing it. No money.

Another one where a sci-fi fan posts extensively about the latest sci-fi news. No money. Just enjoys it.

OccamsRazor

If the rest of your analogy has to do with GURPS (because if it doesn't, it makes no damned sense at all), I don't have a problem with him. The suggestion that he makes money by posting content is sheer conjecture and has no evidence to back it up - except for people who think that it's the only reason why someone would DO that. I'm unable to make the leap of logic that says, because I THINK something must be so, it constitutes FACT, in the absence of actual facts.

This inability to grasp that someone else has a different motive is much more characteristic of someone on the left, than on the right - or middle.

I frequent a site where a born CANADIAN - who's rarely been to the U.S. - posts all day about American politics on an ad-free forum (so he cannot make money from it). I've talked to him. He just likes doing it. No money.

Another one where a sci-fi fan posts extensively about the latest sci-fi news. No money. Just enjoys it.
Whatev...

If people are happy to see their threads loaded up with cut-n-paste articles for PPC then so be it. You won't hear about it anymore from me :yay:

OccamsRazor

Liar ... You are Obsessed with what others do here ......

Paid Political Content ??

Are You really are THAT FUC KING STUPID .... of just willfully Obtuse

Time and Time again you are told

I AM NOT PAID TO BE HERE

Multiple people .... and yet you still drone on
Hey shill. Its YOUR life. If you wanna spend it doing what you do then so be it. Good luck with that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The suggestion that he makes money by posting content is sheer conjecture and has no evidence to back it up - except for people who think that it's the only reason why someone would DO that. I'm unable to make the leap of logic that says, because I THINK something must be so, it constitutes FACT, in the absence of actual facts.

Every since 2016 and Russian Collusion / Election Tampering I have been accused of being

1. Paid to be here
2. A Russian Bot
3. A Paid Russian Bot / Shill

It's freaking Hilarious

A favorite pastime of Transporter / TJ / Gun Smoke

When the OP cannot be challenged on the merit of the information, the accusations fly

you are just a paid shill / Russian Bot

CPUSA

I get your point.
Tell us you're obsessed with Gurps without telling us you're obsessed with Gurps...

SamSpade

Tell us you're obsessed with Gurps without telling us you're obsessed with Gurps...
He said we won't hear it again from him. For now, take him at his word.

I think it odd however - I started the thread about the Stormy trial. And it's wandered off, like they all do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He said we won't hear it again from him. For now, take him at his word.

I think it odd however - I started the thread about the Stormy trial. And it's wandered off, like they all do.
Don't tell me are shocked about this. :lol:

phreddyp

LMAO!!! I know you're trying to cover up your anger & bitterness about your pathetic life with lies in this forum....
But you keep convincing yourself that you're happy, with the blessings of Job...the truth comes out in your BS posting...

You're quite angry & miserable and you can't hide it...let it go, bro...let it go...:poorbaby::huggy:
You should LYAO at yourself Polly, most folks do. You are a celebrity in your own mind laugh away.
Living well is the best revenge.

SamSpade

Don't tell me are shocked about this. :lol:
Oh hell no - in the old days, it would go off topic before 20 posts - before a single page was full.
No, the irony is having people ARGUE about taking it off-topic, when it hasn't been on topic for pages.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh hell no - in the old days, it would go off topic before 20 posts - before a single page was full.
No, the irony is having people ARGUE about taking it off-topic, when it hasn't been on topic for pages.
Are you hot?
Do the drapes match the carpet?
How big are your areolas?

OccamsRazor

Spider_Man_meme.jpg