Stuff White People Like

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
A blog idevoted to stuff that white people like.....

"There is no doubt that white people love coffee. Yes, it’s true that asians like iced coffee and people of all races enjoy it. But I promise you that the first person at your school to drink coffee was a white person. You could kind of tell they didn’t enjoy it, but they did it anyways until they liked it - like cigarettes."

#1 Coffee « Stuff White People Like

T

toppick08

"There is no doubt that white people love coffee. Yes, it’s true that asians like iced coffee and people of all races enjoy it. But I promise you that the first person at your school to drink coffee was a white person. You could kind of tell they didn’t enjoy it, but they did it anyways until they liked it - like cigarettes."

:coffee:

:cool:

:yay:

Mateo

Hey...I'm of Asian heritage and I like Coffee, mostly hot and caff-enhanced, and if Iced is the only thing available, I'll take that too. Cigarettes I tried...didn't like but do like Cubanos...
What I find interesting, if someone wants to deny me access to, let's say promotions, I'm told I'm considered a white guy:sarcasm:
Funny thing, aside from all the isms, I always thought of myself as American:patriot:
Gee what did I do wrong ?????:burning::sarcasm:
Sorry, friends, but in my youth, I was stupid and full of idealism.
Reality shocks:buttkick:

T

toppick08

You forgot to add this.

Mateo

I seem to have wandered into a thread that I apparently don't belong in. My apologies, gentleman.

K

Kain99

Coffee is a white peoples drink? I'll have to inform my sistas at work!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Juan Valdez is going to be so surprised he's white!

Attachments

• road.jpg
    road.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 65

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
It appears from posts 2 through 17 (up to this point) that Annoyboy's link is wrong. He may be batting 6 for 1000 at this point.

It appears from posts 2 through 17 (up to this point) that Annoyboy's link is wrong. He may be batting 6 for 1000 at this point.

Right. Everyone knows blacks prefer a malt liquor at 8am when getting to work in preference to a coffee.... :coffee:

:sarcasm: