Stuff White People Like

C

czygvtwkr

I hate coffe, and love pork rinds, watermellon and fried chicken. Heck I even like a foty now and then too.

GreenHornet

To the White folks who like fried chicken and watermelon.

If you like them together like in the same meal you are definately Black like me!

Welcome to my hood.

I like coffee - Black of course just like I like my cars and appliances. Us black folks like coffee as much as you white folks do... We just prefer it the way it was meant to be drunk. No WHITE cream or WHITE sugar. :lmao:

T

toppick08

If you like them together like in the same meal you are definately Black like me!

Welcome to my hood.

I like coffee - Black of course just like I like my cars and appliances. Us black folks like coffee as much as you white folks do... We just prefer it the way it was meant to be drunk. No WHITE cream or WHITE sugar. :lmao:
Black is more better......you can taste the bean.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A blog idevoted to stuff that white people like.....

I would love to know where people get their strange ideas. After that, I'd like to know why anyone would give publicity to those people and their strange ideas.

Welcome to my hood.

Heck yeah! I wish I liked coffee like I like my women - light and sweet - but I like my coffee strong and black - I just 'aint cracked that yet... :lol: