stuffed ham

donmagicyourmom

i bought 2 pounds from bear creek on tuesday and it was amazing. i'm not sure if they smoke the ham or bake it but it was great. before that i always thought it was a tie between chaptico market and mattinglys. BTW bear creek sells it for $9.95 a pound and $125 for a full ham(not sure how big the ham is.) either way i don't like giving business to bear creek but i will now for their stuffed ham:dingding:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chaptico Market
Lenny's
2A here on the forums

In fact, 2A also makes what he calls "unstuffed ham" where it's the greens with chunks of ham in it - it is phenomenally delicious!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
In fact, 2A also makes what he calls "unstuffed ham" where it's the greens with chunks of ham in it - it is phenomenally delicious!
Chaptico Market does that too. They quick fry the stuffing in a wok or big skillet. Call it "Fried Ham Stuffing".

keekee

i bought 2 pounds from bear creek on tuesday and it was amazing. i'm not sure if they smoke the ham or bake it but it was great. before that i always thought it was a tie between chaptico market and mattinglys. BTW bear creek sells it for $9.95 a pound and $125 for a full ham(not sure how big the ham is.) either way i don't like giving business to bear creek but i will now for their stuffed ham:dingding:

I bought a large amount of stuffed ham from Bear Creek last year. It was completely full of grit, and we couldn't eat it. It was the middle of the holidays, so I didn't have time to try to take it back, so I just threw it all away. I hope they have improved their stuffing-washing methods. :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I bought a large amount of stuffed ham from Bear Creek last year. It was completely full of grit, and we couldn't eat it. It was the middle of the holidays, so I didn't have time to try to take it back, so I just threw it all away. I hope they have improved their stuffing-washing methods. :ohwell:
As expensive as stuffed ham is, I'd have been totally pissed. :burning:

Jameo

What?!
Munching on a stuffed ham sandwich from bear creek right now. It's pretty good. I like mine spicy which this isn't but it's still good.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I bought a pulled pork sandwich once and found an atery in the meat. :dead: