Stupidist Man In America is......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
....Pete Carroll. What a moron. You cannot freeze any kicker in the NFL. Ever. If they miss, it is not because of a 30 second delay.

And then he tried to whine and complain to the sideline official.:killingme

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Went for it on 4th down and should have kicked a field goal and then blew a chance right before half time for 3, oh well, glad the arrogant ####er lost ......

Larry Gude

Strung Out
....Pete Carroll. What a moron. You cannot freeze any kicker in the NFL. Ever. If they miss, it is not because of a 30 second delay.

Ok, but, at least he didn't leave his obviously injured and struggling super star quarterback out there until he literally broke down in a heap.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Ok, but, at least he didn't leave his obviously injured and struggling super star quarterback out there until he literally broke down in a heap.

Yep. Pete Carroll's stupidity lost one game. Michael Shanahan's stupidity was much worse.

warneckutz

Thought this. Was another bush thread.

you are a moron.

And four years way late.....but that is the typical big o voter.

Stick to the political junk, Sally...

I loved how he tried to play it like he didn't call the T.O. no more dirty defensive deeds, horrible replacement ref calls or lame attempts at taking back a T.O. - Hope they enjoyed that long flight home :yay:

garyt27

INAFJ
When Carroll left the Jets to go coach USC he said he would not come back to the NFL, Now the Shawks have a good young roster and here he is. He will be back in college ball in a couple years. Oh and now USC sucks, cause he could not recruit.

thurley42

HY;FR
When Carroll left the Jets to go coach USC he said he would not come back to the NFL, Now the Shawks have a good young roster and here he is. He will be back in college ball in a couple years. Oh and now USC sucks, cause he could not recruit.

USC "sucks" if that is what you want to call it, because of all the restrictions/suspensions/infractions levied on them....Carroll recruited his ass off there...he got busted by the NCAA and he jumped ship like a coward. That's why I don't like him.

lovinmaryland

Stick to the political junk, Sally...

I loved how he tried to play it like he didn't call the T.O. no more dirty defensive deeds, horrible replacement ref calls or lame attempts at taking back a T.O. - Hope they enjoyed that long flight home :yay:

I thought he was kirking off because when they call a time out the kicker isnt supposed to actually kick the ball and he did. Its looked at like extra practice.

thurley42

HY;FR
I thought he was kirking off because when they call a time out the kicker isnt supposed to actually kick the ball and he did. Its looked at like extra practice.

How about the Raven's kicker that went out during a time out, kicked a practice ball, and then ran back off the field?:killingme