Subway in Dunkirk

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I never said that robbery was right, I am saying that no one including you have the right to call someone black scum

Ummm, I think the reason to call this person "scum" is because of their actions (illegal activity) and not because of their skin color.

REALLYPEOPLE

You people sit on this site all day and be racist for no reason i bet when the police that lived in calvert got caught nothing was said but as soon as a "its reported" a black man did something you act its your natural born right to rip him a new as hole- its not your place to- you would say "an asian scum" robbed subway, right? No! Exactly my point-

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You people sit on this site all day and be racist for no reason i bet when the police that lived in calvert got caught nothing was said but as soon as a "its reported" a black man did something you act its your natural born right to rip him a new as hole- its not your place to- you would say "an asian scum" robbed subway, right? No! Exactly my point-

You drink much today? :tap:

nomoney

he said black scum from pg county- i was was born at night but not last night

I for one thought they were being pretty laid back with black scum.....I woulda probably said black mother f#cker, or low life piece of sh!t, or f#cktwat that needs to kill himself.

Caution

I for one thought they were being pretty laid back with black scum.....I woulda probably said black mother f#cker, or low life piece of sh!t, or f#cktwat that needs to kill himself.

I was trying to be kind when I said that but I get called out for drinking.

"I kinda think we would be being kind to only call a robber black scum. "

Ohhh these people are just mean to me. :kicksrocks:

:killingme

KDENISE977

Attachments

• image-2781690420.jpg
    image-2781690420.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 282

nomoney

I was trying to be kind when I said that but I get called out for drinking.

"I kinda think we would be being kind to only call a robber black scum. "

Ohhh these people are just mean to me. :kicksrocks:

:killingme

I just say it better because I'm white.

Chris0nllyn

Back to the story, I'm almost sure this happened at the Subway in Sunderland.

Sunderland Elementary was put on lockdown.