Succubus

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But if you’re saying the title is going to affect their protection, we haven’t created this monster machine around us in terms of clickbait and tabloid fodder. You’ve allowed that to happen, which means our son needs to be safe."

OMG!!! :lmao:

Princess Suck is clearly a racist one-dropper. She doesn't look black in any way, and her son is Casper the Ghost, yet she is race obsessed. That child is so white he looks like larva.

So! What if Suck is part of the cabal to destroy countries and create a global nation? She's fangfanged Harry, married him, waited until she had her hooks permanently in via a baby, then the second that child was born tore him from his family, creating chaos and dividing Britain even further when it comes to their royal fam.

There is a faction that wants to get rid of royalty across the globe and replace it with themselves. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's an open fact. So what if Suck is part of that?

And why is Harry going along with it? Drugs? Is he pissed because @kwillia is right and he's not really Charles' son and acting out?

I won't be watching this thing #1 because of Doprah - I can't stand her. And #2, I can't see Suck's face without wanting to punch it, and then I want to punch Harry for getting tangled up with her.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I won't be watching this thing #1 because of Doprah - I can't stand her. And #2, I can't see Suck's face without wanting to punch it, and then I want to punch Harry for getting tangled up with her.

Just an observation, but you really seem to be getting softer and more sensative as you get olde... Uh... More experienced in life.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Meghan Markle Inspires Millions Of Young Girls With Message That No Matter How Famous, Rich, And Powerful They Are, They Will Always Be Oppressed

Reactions: BOP

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
OMG!!! :lmao:

Princess Suck is clearly a racist one-dropper. She doesn't look black in any way, and her son is Casper the Ghost, yet she is race obsessed. That child is so white he looks like larva.

So! What if Suck is part of the cabal to destroy countries and create a global nation? She's fangfanged Harry, married him, waited until she had her hooks permanently in via a baby, then the second that child was born tore him from his family, creating chaos and dividing Britain even further when it comes to their royal fam.

There is a faction that wants to get rid of royalty across the globe and replace it with themselves. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's an open fact. So what if Suck is part of that?

And why is Harry going along with it? Drugs? Is he pissed because @kwillia is right and he's not really Charles' son and acting out?

See, I knew you had it in you....

The first paragraph is very well worded, and the last is spot on. (I feel the exact same about son's baby's mama - and baby is a teen!, and the foolishness apparently is never ending... )

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The few snippets I have seen of the interview, the one that sticks out to me the most is when she said she was "silenced " since joining the Royal family. She was shocked that she isn't allowed to say whatever she wanted. This is her "celebrity " coming out. People become famous and think they are now experts on everything and everyone wants to know what they think. Most of us do not.

Hijinx

We should feel sorry for any child this woman has, because while they are outwardly white, they will be indoctrinated by her into the black culture of whitey is out to get you.
How d I know this? Because it is congenital. She was indoctrinated and she will indoctrinate her children.
It is indoctrinated into almost all kids or children whether they are half caste ,Quarter caste or fall under the one drop description.
99% get it from their parents and the other 1% get it from other blacks they associate with. My figure of course, and though I made it up it is hard to deny when you se this woman and others who have let this rule their lives. It is an inferiority complex passed on from generation to generation. Not by whites, but by blacks themselves.
No some may argue my use of the term inferiority complex,, and you can call it whatever you want, but it's a thought pattern that is passed on ,no matter what you call it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Megan is nothing but an ungrateful guttersnipe. She should be ashamed of herself for her public behavior and comments towards The Queen. No title for her precious little angel!?! This is why she's not treated well - she got herself married into that family and then thought she was going to make trouble by complaining and trying to run roughshod over The Queen. She's no match for Elizabeth - she'd do well to back down and get a grip.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Her kid wouldn't be Prince Archie anyway because he's Harry's son and not in a direct line to the throne. He'd be an Earl or maybe a Duke, but I'm not sure how that works now that they've split from the Royal Fam.