Succubus

Toxick

Splat
But my god - it's like the $3000 a night hooker: how freaking good can a piece of ass possibly be?

Well I don't know from hookers, but I do know that the higher maintenance a piece of ass is, the less worth it, it becomes.

When someone thinks their mere presence in the sack is a gift from heaven, the less enthusiasm they display when it's go-time. No matter how hot someone is in an evening gown, that's not a fun night.

I don't know anything about any of the royal jizz-receptacles, and I care even less. But from I can tell about this one, the maintenance level has to be in the exosphere, and I guarantee you'd get more passion if you spent the night with a RealDoll™.

Louise

Well I don't know from hookers, but I do know that the higher maintenance a piece of ass is, the less worth it, it becomes.

When someone thinks their mere presence in the sack is a gift from heaven, the less enthusiasm they display when it's go-time. No matter how hot someone is in an evening gown, that's not a fun night.

I don't know anything about any of the royal jizz-receptacles, and I care even less. But from I can tell about this one, the maintenance level has to be in the exosphere, and I guarantee you'd get more passion if you spent the night with a RealDoll™.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Megha...-34&sk=&cvid=A8E6FB97EE6F4694BAAF4B2197610080

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But my god - it's like the $3000 a night hooker: how freaking good can a piece of ass possibly be?

Who was that chick Elliot Spitzer was banging ?

I think she was $ 3k a night or was it $ 1500

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who was that chick Elliot Spitzer was banging ?

I think she was $ 3k a night or was it $ 1500

View attachment 148055

She looks cross-eyed! :lol: But I'm sure he doesn't have to look at her face. :jet:

I guess if you can't have a decent relationship with someone, paying for it is definitely one way to get it. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I guess if you can't have a decent relationship with someone, paying for it is definitely one way to get it. :yay:

Yeah I don't know Spitzer had a wife ...... maybe he was paying for sympathy and conversation .....

there was an Post on Reddit recently about sex workers .... this was a common comment - dudes just paying for an hour of conversation [ this comment came from the women not the johns]

those must be some really hen picked husbands

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yeah I don't know Spitzer had a wife ...... maybe he was paying for sympathy and conversation .....

there was an Post on Reddit recently about sex workers .... this was a common comment - dudes just paying for an hour of conversation [ this comment came from the women not the johns]

those must be some really hen picked husbands

And then again, there are tons of relationships where one partner (man/woman) tries to talk to the other and they won't "talk". :sshrug:

I don't know that Spitzer had a wife, either. Paying for all the attention - no matter what type/form it is doesn't really mean that the other person was the problem. It means the person paying for it has the problem.

CPUSA

I've never seen a woman I would pay $ 3k to spend the night with ....

Every woman knows the ass is worth about $50.00 a shot...

It's the discretion and them leaving that a guy is paying top dollar for...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
...and ground hog...and pig nuts...especially pig nuts.

We always looked down our noses at the guys that drank PBR.
PBR is the cheap crap you bought the weekend before payday... and force it down because that was ALL you were getting.