Summer hair

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have an appt to get my hair colored and cut this week but I think I'm going to cancel it. My hair bleaches out big time in the summer sun and M & I have been hanging out at the pool a good bit. Because of this activity, I also don't "do" my hair so having a cute cut is pointless.

So do you keep up your hair routine in the summer or do you let it go?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I have an appt to get my hair colored and cut this week but I think I'm going to cancel it. My hair bleaches out big time in the summer sun and M & I have been hanging out at the pool a good bit. Because of this activity, I also don't "do" my hair so having a cute cut is pointless.

I cut mine short in the summer. :coffee:

MMM_donuts

I cut all my long hair really short around the holidays last year so there isn't much I can do with it anymore. I'm really liking how easy it is to deal with now that the weather is warmer.

I always lighten it a bunch in the summer even though it lightens a little on it's own.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I keep up on the color and cut, but I'll let it dry naturally resulting in the beach-wave look only because the humidity will make it look like that anyway. It's kind of nice to just wash and go. :smile:

belvak

Happy Camper
I do the same thing in the summer as the rest of the year. Well, except that it is usually clipped up on the top of my head most of the time because I get hot! :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I always keep my routine. I have to -- I have naturally Shirley Temple curly hair that looks like #### if I let it air dry. Of course I spend 10 minutes drying and curling it and when I walk out of the door in the summer it looks like ####, but at least I attempted something.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I love my hair shoulder length but some days I am ready to get it cut short, short. Years ago, I had it short but I was about 50 lbs lighter. If I didn't have so many chins, it may look cute LOL

JeJeTe

Happiness
I have the angled bob this summer. During the summer, I'll wear it a lot more wavy/curly due to the humidity.

Idunno

In the summer my long hair (mid back) is up and off my neck. Ponies, claws, buns....what ever. It has a natural curl to it and the humidity just makes it a fuzzy mess. I will do DIY root touch ups on the hair line in the summer and let the all over color go for a few months. Also, no point in getting it cut, with the humidity I walk out of the house and it fuzzes back up again.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Gonna let it go this summer ...
skullet.jpg

Catch you poolside baby.:hot:

Pete

Repete

The hair on your head right?