Summer hair

keekee

All year long - I hang my head upside down, grab all of my hair in sort of a hand-ponytail, and cut the end off.
Then I trim around my face. tadaa! done. And it's free.
If I get it a little crooked in the back, I ask my hunny to even the bottom up, and he does it just fine.
To me, coloring, perming, fancy cutting, is insanely expensive and not necessary... but that's just me. (I'm cheap.)

All year long - I hang my head upside down, grab all of my hair in sort of a hand-ponytail, and cut the end off.
Then I trim around my face. tadaa! done. And it's free.
If I get it a little crooked in the back, I ask my hunny to even the bottom up, and he does it just fine.
To me, coloring, perming, fancy cutting, is insanely expensive and not necessary... but that's just me. (I'm cheap.)
Looks great...:twitch:
keekee.jpg

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Long, naturally wavy hair. When I blow-dry, I use "It's a 10" leave-in conditioner & then Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum (awesome stuff for frizz & smells like strawberries) or Carol's Daughter Hair Milk.

On those really hot, humid days? French braid, doubled up pony-tail or big hair claw. Some days it's just not worth the fight! :lol: