Super Bowl Commercials

Beta84

They're out to get us
So far Budwieser has ran two winners, featuring the beerwagon horses. :yay:
:yeahthat: Too bad it stopped cold after that

Bring back the Frogs and the Lizards (Frank & Louie). Those were GREAT commercials!!
:clap:

Best has been the first Dorito's spot. The fortune telling snow globe :lol:
That dorito one was probably the funniest

Okay, my favorite commercial so far, hands down, is the Coke one with Troy Polamalu but I'm that's only because I actually saw the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial when it aired the first time! :killingme
Yeah this was a good one. Alot of people didn't understand it because they've never seen the original commercial with Mean Joe. But I thought it was pretty funny :lol:

Doritos with the snowglobe was the best hands down. No others even compared.

They were talking about this commercial on the radio this morning, saying how funny it was and I missed it. I might've left the couch all of three times :ohwell:

The only one I really liked was the Denny's one where the two guys are talking about whacking someone or whatever, then...schhhhhhht! Hey, everyone deserves a happy pancake :lol:

angelbaby

They were talking about this commercial on the radio this morning, saying how funny it was and I missed it. I might've left the couch all of three times :ohwell:

The only one I really liked was the Denny's one where the two guys are talking about whacking someone or whatever, then...schhhhhhht! Hey, everyone deserves a happy pancake :lol:

To think the commercial was done by two regulars joes who get a million dollars for it. That makes it even better.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The Daytona 500 commercials and "Tribute to America" prerace concert are always better than Super Bowl commercials and halftime show anyways imo.

The commercials sucked for the most part and the halftime show was way overrated.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

All of the commercials were awful, and once again they wait until an artist becomes irrelevant before they ask them to play :yay:

The halftime selection brought up interesting discussion for us...
What about Springsteen (sp?) appeals to the wide fanbase he had? He does nothing for me (nor dad, as it was discussed), and we couldn't really figure out what the appeal is for people who DO like him :shrug:

Back on topic...Doritos one was funny, clydesdales get a :yay:, and the one where the Bud Light people threw the guy out the window at the meeting was decent enough to warrant mention, IMO :shrug:

angelbaby

What about Springsteen (sp?) appeals to the wide fanbase he had? He does nothing for me (nor dad, as it was discussed), and we couldn't really figure out what the appeal is for people who DO like him :shrug:

Back on topic...Doritos one was funny, clydesdales get a :yay:, and the one where the Bud Light people threw the guy out the window at the meeting was decent enough to warrant mention, IMO :shrug:

How do you as Bruce Springsteen do a halftime show and not sing "born in the USA"? :confused:

They could have brought out the big american flag and everything. That would have made the show.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Makes as much sense as Janet Jackson