Super Bowl XLII

Who's going to win Super Bowl XLII

• Total voters
W

White Buddah

NFC baby! They are going to make history!!!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!:yahoo:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
I can't come to grasp people who want the Giants to win ONLY because it would spoil the Pat's perfect season. What is SO BAD with a team who goes 19-0? If you don't care one way or the other, why root against the Pats? I've heard that comment several times...people who aren't even football fans say they want the Pats to lose so they don't get a perfect season.

:doh: :spank:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I can't come to grasp people who want the Giants to win ONLY because it would spoil the Pat's perfect season. What is SO BAD with a team who goes 19-0? If you don't care one way or the other, why root against the Pats? I've heard that comment several times...people who aren't even football fans say they want the Pats to lose so they don't get a perfect season.

I don't like the Patriots and I'm sick of the same team winning the Super Bowl every year.

I'll be cheering for the Giants, but I have a feeling the Patriots will win big.

tyky

eieio
I have always liked the Giants although not my #1 team, so in that aspect I would like them to win, yet on the other hand I would like to witness a 19-0 season since that doesn't happen every year

Kerad

Pats win, but do not beat the spread.

Is the spread still 12? If it is on Sunday, I'm going to take the Pats to cover. I think the Giants can keep it close through the first 3 quarters, but the Patriots will get a couple quick scores late to bust it open.

Go G-Men

The main reason for Non-Giant fan rooting for the giants is so that the media can get off Brady and Belichiks johnson... I would be rooting for any team who played NE in the super bowl this year... Tired of hearing about them...

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I wonder if Peyton will take off Eli's helmut to finally reveal himself that he has been playing for the Giants since the Colts lost.