Super Bowl XLII

Who's going to win Super Bowl XLII

• Total voters

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Thankd doG I'm not a gambling man.. Lot of people crying in their coffee this morning over that one..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well the cry baby Manning (who wanted to come to NY) isn't crying this morning...

G-Men rule.

You mean the spoiled brat that refused to play for the team that drafted him, and offered him millions of dollars to come play with them.. BUT they weren't a good enough team to deserve him??

Wouldn't a good player look at that as an opportunity to show how good he is?

Going to the superbowl with a team that was poised to go their with or without you, not a big deal on a personal level..

He's still a punk assed spoiled kid.

But he got bigger headlines that day than Tillman did..

donbarzini

You mean the spoiled brat that refused to play for the team that drafted him, and offered him millions of dollars to come play with them.. BUT they weren't a good enough team to deserve him??

Going to the superbowl with a team that was poised to go their with or without you, not a big deal on a personal level..

You know, with the exception of the Tillman statement, the same could be said for that horse-faced b!tch-boy Elway. However after his 1st season, the media pretty much ignored that facet of his personality.

T

toppick08

Kinda' reminds me of that Elway fella' who didn't want to play with the lowly Baltimore Colts.