Super Bowl

mamatutu

mama to two
You can't even enjoy a football game without #####ing about Obama? :rolleyes:

Dip, I assume your post was meant for me. My post was in jest. Obama made the comments about the brutality of football; not me. Humor is lost on the humorless. Go find a funny bone. :lol: Oh, btw, I didn't watch the game; couldn't care less.

Last edited:

MarieB

Didn't you hear that Obama wanted football to be less dangerous, and, if he had a son, he wasn't sure if he would let him play? Do I have to explain all my posts to you? :shrug:

He was asked the question (not sure why) and he answered. I agree with him on this.

Regardless, this is a fun, lighthearted thread about the Superbowl. Why bring the dead horse into it? There are times when it just has to be turned off, at least for most. You can't seem to do so and rain on the parade

mamatutu

mama to two
He was asked the question (not sure why) and he answered. I agree with him on this.

Regardless, this is a fun, lighthearted thread about the Superbowl. Why bring the dead horse into it? There are times when it just has to be turned off, at least for most

Who is the dead horse, really? It is not Obama, it is me, but I am not dead yet, so beat away. Do you understand this post?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They timed that Tide commercial just right. :lol:

What a great game....

Our Ravens, our home team, are the 2013 Super Bowl winners!!! :cheers: :yahoo:

homedepot20

What a great game....

:yahoo::jerry::yahoo::jerry::yahoo::jerry::yahoo::jerry::yahoo::jerry:

Now the O's have to win the WORLD SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blister

What a great game....

I live in Maryland, not Baltimore. Those stolen Cleveland Browns, nonrent paying welfare scum, that celebrate hiring known murderers are not Maryland's team.:barf::party: