Super Bowl

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hell of a game in spite of the glitches. :lol:

Congratulations Baltimore Ravens - Super Bowl Champions! :yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not an all time great but, a very good Superbowl.

Compelling game, really good match up, coaching was great, effort was fantastic, refs did a solid job (real good no call at the end) great ebb and flow because of the power outage. Absent that, this thing was on it's way to being another blow out drubbing.

Kaepernick was lost the first half. Only criticism I would offer is that the Redskins did a good job with Robert in some of our bigger games heading for the playoffs where they just sent him off on a run to get him IN the game, break that ice. Colin was just thinking way, way too much that first half.

Very entertaining game. Lot of horrible commercials, especially the Pepsi one and Go Daddy. Epically bad stuff.

And, best half time of any Superbowl, ever. The Dorito's commercial worked on me so, I was to the store and back during halftime. :lmao:

MarieB

Not an all time great but, a very good Superbowl.

Compelling game, really good match up, coaching was great, effort was fantastic, refs did a solid job (real good no call at the end) great ebb and flow because of the power outage. Absent that, this thing was on it's way to being another blow out drubbing.

Kaepernick was lost the first half. Only criticism I would offer is that the Redskins did a good job with Robert in some of our bigger games heading for the playoffs where they just sent him off on a run to get him IN the game, break that ice. Colin was just thinking way, way too much that first half.

Very entertaining game. Lot of horrible commercials, especially the Pepsi one and Go Daddy. Epically bad stuff.

And, best half time of any Superbowl, ever. The Dorito's commercial worked on me so, I was to the store and back during halftime. :lmao:

The first Go Daddy commercial was cringeworthy. Even my youngest said "ewwww"

I can't believe they spent money on those commercials. Airtime must be cheaper now

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I loved the celebratory "snow angel" the Ravens player was making in the confetti. Good clean fun. Priceless!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The first Go Daddy commercial was cringeworthy. Even my youngest said "ewwww"

I can't believe they spent money on those commercials. Airtime must be cheaper now

The Go Daddy commercial made me want to vomit up my chicken wings, WTF? I know they got flack for it and I'm thinking that's why they went with it. It was just gross.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It's a nail biter

I liked the Ram commercial too
I liked the Paul Harvey part... Let down when it was a car commercial, especially a Fiat commercial about something so American.

Thought it was going to be something of significance.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The Halftime Show was absolutely dreadful and the commercials just weren't that good. But it was one hell of a game.