Super-duper secret hush-hush forumite lunch for Friday, April 15th

DoWhat said:
And I was just getting ready to leave.
I'll have you know... I tapped the shoulder of every man at the bar saying, "Do What".... I'll be forever traumatized by the dude who answered, "Do This!"...:bawl:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I'll have you know... I tapped the shoulder of every man at the bar saying, "Do What".... I'll be forever traumatized by the dude who answered, "Do This!"...:bawl:
:lmao: That will teach you to show cleavage to strange men. :razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I accidentally caught a glimpse of Kwillia while she was doing this, and now my eyes hurt. :bawl:
The guys said the same thing, but that it was another body part that hurt. :shrug:

:roflmao:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
And a Good Time was had by all!!

Folks, thanks very much for the lunchtime gathering! I had a great time - the most fun that I can remember having with a group of people. It was truly great, and I hope we can do it again soon!

K

Katie

Railroad said:
Folks, thanks very much for the lunchtime gathering! I had a great time - the most fun that I can remember having with a group of people. It was truly great, and I hope we can do it again soon!

Yeah seeing me walk up to complete strangers and get ready to sit down at the table with them because I thought they were part of the group.

K

Kizzy

Ridgegirl_4 said:
Ok smartie pants... just for that, I just might have to try and keep up today... :kiss:

:huggy: It was terrific to see you again, you really should get out more often.

It was great meeting you Railroad, and of course for the rest of you, it is always a pleasure. :cheers:

Getting ready to e-file that last minute tax return. :diva:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
kwillia said:
Nooooo:yikes: Don't start the habit...:yikes:

Great meeting you...:huggy:

Yes, I will remember your words of advice... :lol:

Was very nice meeting you, too... :huggy: I will have to come around more, if not to post, then to at least keep up with the :gossip:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Kizzy said:
:huggy: It was terrific to see you again, you really should get out more often.

It was great meeting you Railroad, and of course for the rest of you, it is always a pleasure. :cheers:

Getting ready to e-file that last minute tax return. :diva:
:huggy: thank you! I will work on that... :lol:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Katie said:
Yeah seeing me walk up to complete strangers and get ready to sit down at the table with them because I thought they were part of the group.
I wasn't going to mention that! Anybody could've made that mistake! Don't feel embarrassed!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Katie said:
:lmao: That was kind of funny.