Super-duper secret hush-hush forumite lunch for Friday, April 15th

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
dems4me said:
Hey!!! Where ya' been!! Missed ya!!! :huggy:
Thanks! It's nice to be missed... :huggy: I've been around, keeping myself busy. I check up on the forum from time to time, but never really post anything. Hope all is well. :smile:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ridgegirl_4 said:
Thanks! It's nice to be missed... :huggy: I've been around, keeping myself busy. I check up on the forum from time to time, but never really post anything. Hope all is well. :smile:
:yay: you're averaging almost one a week.

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
You were missed... we mentioned you and your toofs...:huggy:
Toof is good, it is the jawbone now. The surgery went well yesterday and the swelling is going down today. Vocodin and Jello are my friends :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
You were missed... we mentioned you and your toofs...:huggy:
Luckily, it was after we finished eating. I really liked Kwill's comment on my new bike graphics, "Gee, it doesn't look gay in real life." :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
Sure thing, maybe after we can stroll a beach holding hands, come back to my place, take a dip in the hot tub, grill a steak. :yay:
:gossip:Don't let her light the grill

Dayum Pete, think you need to cut back on the vicodan

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Sure thing, maybe after we can stroll a beach holding hands, come back to my place, take a dip in the hot tub, grill a steak. :yay:

Boy Pete, I'm really seriously worried about you now... :frown: They really do have you on some serious medication :frown: :poorbaby: I hope you feel back to your old self soon. :smooch:

Last edited by a moderator: