Superbowl

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It should matter. The old NFL is gone along with leather helmets, close line tackles and off season jobs to help make ends meet. The game has gone well beyond the working man who can't afford to go to games anymore and the last thing anyone should want is the premier game of the year to be played in freaking New Jersey, after dark in February. They've added replay not just because they can but, because it makes for a better game. They've added fields exponentially better than the old astro turf not because they can but, because it makes for a better game.

The ONLY reason they scheduled this for New Jersey, at night, in February, is because they could. In no way, shape or form was it because it would make for a better game.

Both teams have to virtually cross the country.

There is NOTHING novel about NYC or the swamp lands of New Jersey.

People sitting in cold, in the depths of winter, enjoy seeing the Palm trees, warm water or the sunshine of the desert or people roaming Bourbon street collecting beads in short sleeves. It makes for a nice break and signals not just the end of the football season but, that the depth of winter, January, is now behind us and spring is coming.

It was a freaking stupid idea to even consider and shows the absolute disdain the league has not just for it's employees but, for its fans; they buy any pile of #### we serve them. Including a Super Bowl in New Jersey, at night, in February.

What next, Buffalo? Why not? At least we could plausible agree they could use the money.

The ONLY hope, the ONLY redeeming prayer I have is the possibility that the stupid ass freaking halftime show, designed SOLELY for the interest of NON football fans, gets cancelled or, better yet, whomever the #### Bruno Mars is has to suck it up and perform. In New Jersey. Outside. At night. In February.

There is ALWAYS hope! :buddies:

:buddies:

Sorry Larry, that wasn't a bad show, kind of reminiscent of Billy Joel and Earth Wind and Fire.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Sorry Larry, that wasn't a bad show, kind of reminiscent of Billy Joel and Earth Wind and Fire.

The show was very good. I love Bruno's dance moves and his old time style. I'm sure the show got him a few more fans today. I try to stay in touch with the latest music and knew who he was beforehand.

Does anyone know if Denver showed up to this game? :dork: This is a blow out.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I liked the halftime show! :getdown: It was nice to see a decent show, no wardrobe malfunctions or superfreak dancing. :jet:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Attachments

• coltsfans.jpg
    coltsfans.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 84

PJay

Halftime show was awful! What the heck was that?! And what was he singing about!?

Loved, loved, LOVED the half-time show! Bruno is a most excellent entertainer and the Red Hot Chili Peppers were pumped as always! Folks were commenting on them being half dressed for such a cold night, but when you consider they've been known to play in just a sock I'd say they were quite clothed!