Superdome Evacuation Stopped After Shots Fired At Military Helicopter

rack'm

Jaded
This absolutely sickens me….

Don’t these maggots understand their being helped?

Why in the world would you shoot at what’s giving you aid??

If this was a third world backwards hole somewhere, I’d understand, but this is America, we’re supposed to be better than this. :burning:

They need to eradicate the earth of POS like this. :ticked:

nomoney

I just got done reading that. What? did they think they were going to airjack the helicopter and fly their sorry asses out themselves??

K

Kizzy

Have they declared Martial Law there yet? Does anyone know? Would they?

I know they have a curfew.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Total lawlessness and anarchy. Who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

All the bad elements of the city are coming out now in force, not surprisingly, now that they do not have to boundaries of society to help keep it in check. As bad as it was with the destruction from Katrina, this is making it infinitely worse. :frown:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Shooting at the military? Damn, where is the left screaming its time we pull out of New Orleans and not put our kids in harms way? Is Sheehan going to stage a protest that not one more soldier should be lost in New Orleans?

nomoney

rack'm said:
Because it's America and we're supposed to arrest our bad people and not shoot them.

If they did in fact claim Martial Law; then they need to enforce it before it gets even worse down there.

rack'm

Jaded
nomoney said:
If they did in fact claim Martial Law; then they need to enforce it before it gets even worse down there.

I'm all for it lady, but I'm not down there calling the shots. :ohwell:

K

Kizzy

nomoney said:

Right - they have massive amounts of people everywhere.

Rack'm thanks for answering my question.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

workin hard said:
What does Martial Law mean?

the law administered by military forces that is invoked by a government in an emergency when civilian law enforcement agencies are unable to maintain public order and safety

It gives our military police powers to take whatever action is needed to maintain public order and safety.

H

HollowSoul

I completely understand that this will sound VERY COLD and HEARTLESS....

But here is what i suggest...

the dumb@sses had PLENTY OF WARNING to evacuate before the storm hit!
but they decided to stay and RIDE THE STORM OUT.....soooo LET EM RIDE IT OUT ON THEIR OWN
if they were stupid enough to pop a squat and watch destruction...then fuk em
no medical help....no food...no water, let them fend for themselves. i have no sympathy for these idiots

and now the rest of the country is feeling the effects of their stupidity!

nomoney

HollowSoul said:
I completely understand that this will sound VERY COLD and HEARTLESS....

But here is what i suggest...

the dumb@sses had PLENTY OF WARNING to evacuate before the storm hit!
but they decided to stay and RIDE THE STORM OUT.....soooo LET EM RIDE IT OUT ON THEIR OWN
if they were stupid enough to pop a squat and watch destruction...then fuk em
no medical help....no food...no water, let them fend for themselves. i have no sympathy for these idiots

and now the rest of the country is feeling the effects of their stupidity!

I have to disagree in part. Yes for those that decided to stick it out when they had the means to get out to begin with. But most of those people are so poor they couldn't afford the gas, the hotels, or they had sick family members that couldn't be moved. There are too many stories of the different reasons that people stayed and you can't condem them all just because of the bad ones being shown by the media.