Supporting joe bidet ... in public? (What's to support anymore?)

warneckutz

joebiden-42015-1429545462.jpg

You'd think he was deep in thought but we all know better :lmao:

He's just waiting for the school buses to start passing by... making libs proud.

Crabcake42

Lord, this thread….

Me and all my prog bot friends are too busy counting our stock market gains and multiple new job offers to be ranting about politics. Seriously, have you been out job hunting? It’s madness! I’ve never seen anything like it, get off your duff, clean up that resume, and get your coins!

And also, we don’t worship some person in the White House, going to rallies like they are some modern messiah, putting flags up, wearing stupid hats. We’re out living our lives, realizing that the president is just a person, not some supernatural being that should occupy 50%+ of our attention.

warneckutz

Lord, this thread….

Me and all my prog bot friends are too busy counting our stock market gains and multiple new job offers to be ranting about politics. Seriously, have you been out job hunting? It’s madness! I’ve never seen anything like it, get off your duff, clean up that resume, and get your coins!

And also, we don’t worship some person in the White House, going to rallies like they are some modern messiah, putting flags up, wearing stupid hats. We’re out living our lives, realizing that the president is just a person, not some supernatural being that should occupy 50%+ of our attention.

Check yourself, doucher. :lol:

Stop lying about your stock market gains. :lol: You're $10 in bitcoin isn't going to do much vs ETF's and mutual funds :lmao:
When there is no reasonable answer, blame Trump. And Trump is always your "go to" even in this rebuttal.

No clue who you are or were (whatever account was banned or abandoned) but try harder.

At least you summoned your "keyboard warrior" guts to reply :sshrug:

warneckutz

Lord, this thread….

Bro, that post of yours is trash and backfired. :lol:

5c6.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
Check yourself, doucher. :lol:

Stop lying about your stock market gains. :lol: You're $10 in bitcoin isn't going to do much vs ETF's and mutual funds :lmao:
When there is no reasonable answer, blame Trump. And Trump is always your "go to" even in this rebuttal.

No clue who you are or were (whatever account was banned or abandoned) but try harder.

At least you summoned your "keyboard warrior" guts to reply :sshrug:

Was/is Truby

Bare-ya-cuda

I have noticed on these forums as well. There are several Trump haters and zero Biden supporters. Hemihauler surely won’t own up to being a Biden supporter. Haven’t seen much in the way of Biden signs or bumper stickers in my travels up and down the east coast. Loads of Trump flags and signs everywhere. The question is Where did these 81 million people that voted for Biden disappear to?

Hijinx

According to some polls 38% of people still haven't paid too much for gasoline or food or had a problem with shortages at the stores. Those who claim to be getting rich off the stock market haven't seen the various ways the Democrats plan on taking those dollars they earn in taxes. 38% of America who believe Joe Biden and the democrats are doing a great job destroying America and actually agree with heir getting it done.

PJay

Lord, this thread….

No..you sure don't

PJay

Sooo.. add at least 10 percent..
Meaning close to half the country wants the election overturned.

"Never happened in the history of our nation" -- Steve Bannon

Last edited:

warneckutz

Been on the dole for a while, eh?

With it's (he/she/it? I don't know what it identifies as) inability to multi-task I'm guessing there's a lot of floor mopping going on at a local fast food joint and not a whole lot of stock market watching or job opportunities (the jobs are there, it just doesn't qualify for much).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With it's (he/she/it? I don't know what it identifies as) inability to multi-task I'm guessing there's a lot of floor mopping going on at a local fast food joint and not a whole lot of stock market watching or job opportunities (the jobs are there, it just doesn't qualify for much).

Funny too...she's always ranting about politics...and now suddenly she's too busy to? What a fraud.

warneckutz

Lord, this thread….

Morning, tool! Any words of wisdom or are you too busy counting your fictitious dollars?

Crabcake42

Morning, tool! Any words of wisdom or are you too busy counting your fictitious dollars?
This is such a friendly place

like I said in the other threads, democrats will likely lose majorities in congress in 2022 and lose to desantis in 2024. I fully understand how unpopular the administration is, I’m under no delusions, you won’t see me throwing a year long tantrum about “voter fraud”.

The results from VA seals the end for any path for Trump and I couldn’t be happier. If you folks believe in the voting results on any level, all polling showing Trump is actually more unpopular than Biden still!

Give me leader McCarthy, McConnell, and President Desantis or Rubio. All a-ok with me, just keep that orange freak that you all worship gone….Tuesday’s results locks that in!

I’m more hopeful than ever we are shedding ourselves from those dark 4 years…America marches forward 🇺🇸

warneckutz

This is such a friendly place

:blahblah:
I’m more hopeful than ever we are shedding ourselves from those dark 4 years…American marches forward!

:blahblah:

You set yourself up for it. :sshrug: You wanted some attention and you got it... don't complain if it's not the attention you wanted.

barack osama was in for 8 years... get that math straight.

Where are you marching to? On your way to the next whaaa-fest or "terrorist's rights" parade? Are you headed to the bank to deposit your Monopoly money from your fictitious investments?