Supporting joe bidet ... in public? (What's to support anymore?)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
like I said in the other threads, democrats will likely lose majorities in congress in 2022 and lose to desantis in 2024. I fully understand how unpopular the administration is, I’m under no delusions, you won’t see me throwing a year long tantrum about “voter fraud”.

Not surprising since it's a Democrat tactic. :yay:

warneckutz

As Obi Wan would say, "That is the attention she was looking for!"
aExdgyN_700b.jpg

Crabcake42

I can see that dumb ho being your hero.
BN7G6FHQWM7AFJNMM65WHRPFLA.jpg
In a different, better timeline Hillary is completing the first year of her second term. The economy is firing on all cylinders and if you were to ask most American’s about COVID they’d give you a puzzled look. Clinton’s administration kept the virus at bay quickly and isolated to China, nothing more than the flu.

The only news making headlines is the constant drumbeat in a majority of states for a full repeal of the 22nd amendment.

DaSDGuy

In a different, better timeline Hillary is completing the first year of her second term. The economy is firing on all cylinders and if you were to ask most American’s about COVID they’d give you a puzzled look. Clinton’s administration kept the virus at bay quickly and isolated to China, nothing more than the flu.

The only news making headlines is the constant drumbeat in a majority of states for a full repeal of the 22nd amendment.
Soooo, is this world you live in powered by LSD, psilocybin, or mescaline? Asking for a friend who's psychotic episodes are similar to your own.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

You should put down the crack pipe.