Supreme Court upholds federal gun ban for those under domestic violence restraining orders

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Psychological violence" - give me a ****ing break. "Oh, she committed psychological violence on me so I broke her jaw - it's her fault! SHE was the aggressive one!"

:rolleyes:

Moronic progbot whinerspeak.
Actually...mine put all kinda bruises and knots on my head whilst I was trynna make the 911 call. You can't imagine how difficult it is to hold off a honey-badger-rabid woman with only one hand/arm while trying to dial and talk on a telephone. She got in a lot of good shots.

BOP

Well you can certainly believe what you want - all those battered women are faking it and mens are being beaten and killed by their little woman on the regular. It's immaterial and not worth arguing about because you will never convince me of that and I'll never convince you.
Nobody's saying that, Vrai. Geebus, you sound like a leftist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nobody's saying that, Vrai. Geebus, you sound like a leftist.

See, I think ya'll sound like leftists crying about "psychological violence" like you have a manbun or something.

But it goes for men the same as women - if your partner is abusive, leave. It's that simple. Don't go crying to strangers on the internet. Leave.

If people would stop allowing themselves to be abused, there wouldn't be abusers in relationships. Predators are going to do what they do; it's up to the other person to not allow themselves to become prey.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Have you ever actually known a man who was beaten by his woman? Because I never have, but I've known dozens of women who've been beaten by a husband or boyfriend. They had the bruises, cuts, and wired jaws to prove it.
There was that Bobbet thing with the thing going out the window

HemiHauler

See, I think ya'll sound like leftists crying about "psychological violence" like you have a manbun or something.

But it goes for men the same as women - if your partner is abusive, leave. It's that simple. Don't go crying to strangers on the internet. Leave.

If people would stop allowing themselves to be abused, there wouldn't be abusers in relationships. Predators are going to do what they do; it's up to the other person to not allow themselves to become prey.
And if ladies didn’t wear short skirts they wouldn’t be raped either, amirite you freak?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And if ladies didn’t wear short skirts they wouldn’t be raped either, amirite you freak?

WTF are you talking about?

drugsarebad.jpg