Suri Cruise

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
Awwww....that's so cute not only did Katie give birth to a girl but Tom also managed to make up a Weird name (unless that's scientologist).
The name Suri has it origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.
They didn't make it up.

SamSpade

Speedy70 said:
He wasn't really going to do that.

You know, normally, on most days, I defend Tom. I've seen him on interviews, seen biographies, saw his "Inside the Actor's Studio". Mostly, he seems fairly down to Earth, had a tough life but isn't as full of himself as he might be. He has some weird beliefs and some strong views about some dumb-azzed things - as does almost every friend I have does. Usually, he strikes me as the kind of person I wouldn't mind having as a next-door neighbor - without the fame, of course.

But the placenta thing, even if said as a joke, makes me realize - he really is a weirdo. I mean, I've seen him in group conversations where he's not the center of attention, and he can seem - a little insecure, unsure of himself. Normally, that's ok. I have friends like that. Hell, I can be like that. But that comment just made me ill.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
canuk woman said:
Awwww....that's so cute not only did Katie give birth to a girl but Tom also managed to make up a Weird name (unless that's scientologist).
Well would you rather have your child's name Suri or Apple?

Kind of a toss up there

C

canuk woman

mv_princess said:
Well would you rather have your child's name Suri or Apple?

Kind of a toss up there

I don't know I haven't thought of what I could name my baby if I have one when/if I get married.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Funny side note

Tom's and Katie's baby was born on the same day as Brooke Shields baby. He gave Brooke all that crap about her taking meds for her PPD and now they both have daughter's that share the same birthday. :killingme How ironic. :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Tigerlily said:
Tom's and Katie's baby was born on the same day as Brooke Shields baby. He gave Brooke all that crap about her taking meds for her PPD and now they both have daughter's that share the same birthday. :killingme How ironic. :lmao:
I thought Brooke had a boy. :confused: Regardless, I'm interested in seeing who suffers from PPD first and which one gets over it quicker. :popcorn: