Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
What's for lunch?
I'm thinking chicken nuggets, but only she can confirm. So Canuk, what do they feed you in Canadian schools for lunch? Do you guys get pizza and McDonalds and such like they do here?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Wow, you have a lot of red karma. I'm sorry everyone is so mean to you. I don't understand why.

Remind me to never go on another MJ discussion again. Because everytime I go on one everyone just "red's" away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
I don't usually eat lunch because the lines in the cafeteria are monsterous.
That 'splains a lot! Children need fat and protien to nourish their tiny peabrains for healthy development. :lol:

C

canuk woman

RoseRed said:
That 'splains a lot! Children need fat and protien to nourish their tiny peabrains for healthy development. :lol:

Well true but most of the food is deep fryed! Not good.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
Well true but most of the food is deep fryed! Not good.
Maybe your mommy should pack your lunch for you. :shrug: How much do you weigh? In America.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
I'd rather not say.
I don't blame you. These a-holes will make fun of you either way.

What class are you skipping? Or is it already recess?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
I don't blame you. These a-holes will make fun of you either way.

What class are you skipping? Or is it already recess?

I'm in grade 11. And in case you forgot once you're in junior high you can kiss recess goodbye. And like I said I'm in grade 11.

C

canuk woman

Ok the third episode had the cast be in a burlesque show it was like nuts. And once again Janice has that stupid make up crew in.

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
What happen to this talk about the surreal life? :dead:

I don't know everyone got bored with this one as fast as my "aerosmith fans unite" discussion heck everytime they talk with me it's a nut house in this forum.