Suzanne Somers catches 'birthday suit' nude pic backlash: 'Why would she do that?'

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

When younger, I watched Three's Company just to see her. Extremely disappointed when she was replaced. She always wore something that showcased those soft bouncy perky boobies. Almost as exciting as watching the latest Benny Hill episode.:patriot:

Hijinx

Did anyone look at the picture??

She looks like she is in a wheat field taking a dump.
Hope she had some TP with her.

There is nothing sexy about the picture unless you are into watching women take a deuce.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Did anyone look at the picture??

She looks like she is in a wheat field taking a dump.
Hope she had some TP with her.

There is nothing sexy about the picture unless you are into watching women take a deuce.
But, but, It's Suzanne. Try to remember her as she was. If you loved her then, you must still love her now. Right?

22AcaciaAve

I don't really see a problem with this. She looks pretty good for 73. Now if you are comparing her to what she looked like on Three's Company in her 20's well then nobody looks like they did 50 years later. But seriously, this is not that bad and I really don't see what anyone would get upset about. If you don't like it, move on. I really think we have gotten way to critical as a society.