Swim Lessons

ljcwebster

I am a certified water safety instructor and can teach private lessons. It is probably a bit too late to get started this summer, unless there is an indoor pool available. I am in northern Calvert, so the pool on Riva Rd is the closest for me. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me via email, ljcwebster@hotmail.com.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I am a certified water safety instructor and can teach private lessons. It is probably a bit too late to get started this summer, unless there is an indoor pool available. I am in northern Calvert, so the pool on Riva Rd is the closest for me. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me via email, ljcwebster@hotmail.com.

Yeah I'd say for the OP it is a BIT too late. Unless their kids are some real slow learners.

Way to advertise without having to pay those pesky fees to the owners of the board. :yay: