swine flu or ????

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Daughter came home today and told me her friend just came back to school from being out sick. She missed apprx. 10 days. Supposively it was the swine flu. (Banneker Elem)

Swine Flu is here. (this is not towards you) People need to realize that. It's not going away. It's here and the kids are going to get.

My feelings are so twisted, should I get the shot for my kids, should I not get the shot for my kids. I read this site and that site and they all have mixed information. It just boils down to your own personal feelings and opinion.

J

jp2854

i got the flu shot and had no reaction or any of that to it just a sore arm (the one they gave me the shot in).

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Got a letter from the school yesterday. It said that some child in some public school in St. Mary's had a confirmed case of swine flu. (they made it sound like there was only one.) Then it said to keep your sick kids home and you can still sign them up for the vaccine.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Got a letter from the school yesterday. It said that some child in some public school in St. Mary's had a confirmed case of swine flu. (they made it sound like there was only one.) Then it said to keep your sick kids home and you can still sign them up for the vaccine.

My son has a cold, nothing more. No fever, no sore throat or aches and pains. The teacher sent him twice to the nurse today b/c he was sniffling.

Was I suppose to keep him home for a week for that? He stayed home yesterday. He sounded better this AM then he did yesterday.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I heard Margarent Brent had over 60 reported cases :shrug:
I happened to be making idle chit-chat with the school nurse at Margaret Brent. I mentioned I heard a rumor about the number of cases there.

Her response: Rumors! :rolleyes: I don't know where that came from. I've gotten calls asking about that 'rumor.' Some say 60, some say 80...I know of FIVE and they are all well and back in school.