Swingers

M

mudd

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

just cum by rose's tonight and you'll see me there. i'll save a special dance for you. Scoutshonor!

only if you promise to introduce me to that one preggo dancer with only one boob :yum:

Ou812a12

Yes we woul
How do you feel about swinger parties? right or wrong?

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

This thread is 11 years old.

Anyone you would have wanted to swing with... you probably wouldn't any more.
I dunno about that..... ever read the stats on nursing home STD rates? Had to have "the talk" with my 93 y/o dad....

Toxick

Splat
I dunno about that..... ever read the stats on nursing home STD rates? Had to have "the talk" with my 93 y/o dad....

What, in my history, could I have possibly said or done that would make you think I would read something like that?

What, in my history, could I have possibly said or done that would make you think I would read something like that?
My bad. I mistakenly thought you were worldly and educated. Shoulda known better.

I will update my profile reference list post-haste.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am a parochial shitstain. Everyone knows that.

But you can't hardly miss the stories about The Villages being literally Florida's friendliest hometown and rife with STDs as a consequence. Old people getting busted banging on the golf course.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I thought we were going to find out (as a result of some thorough investigative reporting) that the original poster was Katie Hill...?

--- End of line (MCP)

black dog

Free America
I LOVE this tread...taking notes and cutting/pasting as fast as my arthritic fingers can manage...

giphy (1).gif