Swm Iso Swf 21-41

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
Swm Iso Swf 31-41

Where are the good meeting places here? The bars seem to be full of trash. I am a single father to one son looking for a woman with good values.

Last edited:

Slete

I am not necessarily looking here, just trying to find out where to look in the area.

K

Kain99

Slete said:
I am not necessarily looking here, just trying to find out where to look in the area.
Church..... God must i direct them all? :rolleyes: :lmao:

Slete

Kain99 said:
Church..... God must i direct them all? :rolleyes: :lmao:
Not looking for the religious type. It would be nice to meet a woman who is sweet and fun.

bcp

In My Opinion
Look, if you got a couple hundred I can send a nice girl with good morals on over to you for about an hour. one with teeth might be extra depending on how early you contact us.

If you have a couple million I can find you a wife.

if you have a billion or so, I'll put on a damn dress myself for a day.

anyway, just get ahold of me if I can help.

Nappy Headed Ho Adventures Inc.
Nappaho@yaho.com.

K

Kain99

Slete said:
Not looking for the religious type. It would be nice to meet a woman who is sweet and fun.
Sorry you said "Good Values."

You can find Sweet and fun in the produce isle at Foodlion. I wish you had been more specific! :lmao:

M

missperky

Kain99 said:

You can find Sweet and fun in the produce isle at Foodlion. I wish you had been more specific! :lmao:

Kain....:lmao:

Slete

Kain99 said:

I just don't want a whore. Since moving here I've met my share of them. Sure, I'd love to have sex. But, I'd like to get to know you first. Anything else I need to specify?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Slete said:
I just don't want a whore. Since moving here I've met my share of them. Sure, I'd love to have sex. But, I'd like to get to know you first. Anything else I need to specify?

Thats enough, Kain wants you, I just sent a pic of her for ya, check your PMs.

Slete

otter said:
I just checked. The only message was from someone telling me to message Puffball because she was the nice woman I've been searching for.

K

Kain99

Slete said:
Damn bubba! I have never ever seen a whore next to teh cucumbers in Foodlion! Geez..... :lmao:

Just relax and breath... You'll meet her in the most unassuming place when your not looking.

Best advice in the world. Really.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Kain99 said:
Damn bubba! I have never ever seen a whore next to teh cucumbers in Foodlion! Geez..... :lmao:

Just relax and breath... You'll meet her in the most unassuming place when your not looking.

^Puffball

K

Kain99

otter said:
GDIT Otter! That was one bad drunk bobbie pic taken years ago. I wish you would stop spreading it! :lmao:

Slete

Kain99 said:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like a jerk. I'm a single dad and don't need the type of woman that needs to be entertained every day. That is what I meant by nice woman. It would be nice to find someone normal. Not another wacko.