Swm Iso Swf 21-41

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Huh...

Slete said:
Where are the good meeting places here? The bars seem to be full of trash. I am a single father to one son looking for a woman with good values.

21-41? Nothing like narrowing down your search! :lmao:

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
Mikeinsmd said:
Paul, I'm guessing you have to be in your early 40's so why on earth would you want a 21 year old?? She could be your daughter. :lmao:
I turned 38 yesterday. I'm sure that 21 is out of my age range. I just want to keep my mind open.

Mikeinsmd

Slete said:
I turned 38 yesterday. I'm sure that 21 is out of my age range. I just want to keep my mind open.
Date a 21 yr old. Your mind will snap shut faster than JPC gets red.

Slete

camily said:
I'm guessing you wouldn't have much in common other than :banana:
Very good point. I didn't come on this site to find women just to find out where I should be looking.

Mikeinsmd

Slete said:
Very good point. I didn't come on this site to find women just to find out where I should be looking.
Try here.

Attachments

• church%20day.jpg
    church%20day.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 70

bcp

In My Opinion
Slete said:
You know if you dont mind just a little bit older, Ive found that the nursing home is a wonderful place to search for that someone special.

advantages.
no dating needed, just tell them that the two of you are married and she believes you. (you might have to empty the garbage though)

after you are done, you can leave and not have to worry about calling, she wont remember you were there in the first place

no chance of pregnancy, and if by some miracle it were to happen, just point at one of the old men and call him a filthy animal. He wont remember not doing it.

free pudding if you get there during lunch.

after banging, you can wait 10 minutes till she forgets you did it, then make her think you are her son and hit her up for an allowance.

Disadvantage
you have to like the smell of pee
always being watched by a group of nosey old ladies
the pudding is not really that good in the first place
she still thinks a quarter is a decent allowance.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
match.com? :shrug: I heard on the radio that they have too many women so they are offering guys their money back if they dont meet someone of quality within 6 months.

donbarzini

bcp said:
You know if you dont mind just a little bit older, Ive found that the nursing home is a wonderful place to search for that someone special.

advantages.
no dating needed, just tell them that the two of you are married and she believes you. (you might have to empty the garbage though)

after you are done, you can leave and not have to worry about calling, she wont remember you were there in the first place

no chance of pregnancy, and if by some miracle it were to happen, just point at one of the old men and call him a filthy animal. He wont remember not doing it.

free pudding if you get there during lunch.

after banging, you can wait 10 minutes till she forgets you did it, then make her think you are her son and hit her up for an allowance.

Disadvantage
you have to like the smell of pee
always being watched by a group of nosey old ladies
the pudding is not really that good in the first place
she still thinks a quarter is a decent allowance.

Please Stop!!!!!!!! You're just not right!!! :killingme :killingme

Slete

All I asked for was for someone to tell me where to go to meet quality women. I'm not looking to do net dating.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Slete said:
All I asked for was for someone to tell me where to go to meet quality women. I'm not looking to do net dating.
There is an art festival over at Ann Marie Gardens this weekend. Bound to be a bunch of women there cause they sell great stuff.

bcp

In My Opinion
Slete said:

Net dating?
is that anything like seining for fish??

you take two guys and a net, head on down to the projects.
throw a wal-mart coupon for spandex brand products into the street,,,,,,,,,,