Swm Iso Swf 21-41

D

dems4me

camily said:
if he goes premo, don't forget to sent vrai your name so you can get your cut. :yay:

:lol: What I don't get about this online offer, is this nice guy and he does seem super nice, is looking for someone between 21 and 41, there's a huge difference between a 21 year old and a 40 year old :shrug: It makes me think he's a little undecided as to what he really wants - I'd still want some clarification about the 20 year age range :shrug: Not to mention your title is "looking for a fox to trot" Sounds more like you are looking for eye candy about 22 years old :shrug: You sound a little confused about what you really are looking for? Can you clarify this Slete? :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:

camily

Peace
dems4me said:
:lol: What I don't get about this online offer, is this nice guy and he does seem super nice, is looking for someone between 21 and 41, there's a huge difference between a 21 year old and a 40 year old :shrug: It makes me think he's a little undecided as to what he really wants - I'd still want some clarification about the 20 year age range :shrug: Not to mention your title is "looking for a fox to trot" Sounds more like you are looking for eye candy about 22 years old :shrug: You sound a little confused about what you really are looking for? Can you clarify this Slete? :huggy:
As I said before, Slete = Slotted + Pete. They are covering all bases.

camily

Peace
dems4me said:
Sorry I quoted you too soon.

Slete

Looking for a fox to trot
dems4me said:
I changed it but it will not allow me to change the title. I posted it pages back. I changed it to 31-41!!!!

D

dems4me

Slete said:
I changed it but it will not allow me to change the title. I posted it pages back. I changed it to 31-41!!!!

:lol: Can you narrow it down a little more? :lol:

Sorry, I didn't read the full thread :lol: