Tajii

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Tajii, we discovered, has issues. Thank goodness his prior owner gave him up so he could have a better life elsewhere.

Thank you so much so taking him into your life. MY words are so SINCERE. It's such a great feeling when I KNOW a critter is in their "forever home". I've placed a few just like Tajii, that were lucky to be in a GOOD forever home.

ontheriver

hi Ark!

Tajii, we discovered, has issues. Thank goodness his prior owner gave him up so he could have a better life elsewhere.

Thank you so much so taking him into your life. MY words are so SINCERE. It's such a great feeling when I KNOW a critter is in their "forever home". I've placed a few just like Tajii, that were lucky to be in a GOOD forever home.

Tajii's issues are fading away..... he is happy and well loved, and I am the lucky one. Who knew? As I've said before, Ark, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies:

ontheriver

Wonderful video

on wimp.com, Jan 7, "I am an animal rescuer". Don't know how to post it.
Maybe someone can help? It made me think of you, Ark.

Last edited:

ontheriver

This GIANT catta

has an incredible coat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brush him EVERY day and I get GIANT balls of cotton! WTF am I going to do with all this FUR? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing he likes it! I see a shavin' in his future for sure...............oh yeah, Tajii is a VERY happy cat.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
has an incredible coat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brush him EVERY day and I get GIANT balls of cotton! WTF am I going to do with all this FUR? OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing he likes it! I see a shavin' in his future for sure...............oh yeah, Tajii is a VERY happy cat.

Yes he does have a LOT of FUR ! I have no doubt he's happy now.

I got an email inquiry about Foxy today. I hope it turns out well.

ontheriver

Good luck with Foxy

I hope he gets half the love this bad cat gets.....he's HUGE, FURRY, BADDDDDD!!!! and beautiful (and Cody doesn't get it AT ALL, LOL) :smoochy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You know, I think Foxy must be in some way related to Tajii. I seem to find tufts of hair around all the time. You'd think the cat would be bald by the amount of fur that falls off him every week LOL

I always know what part of the couch Foxy has been laying on .... it's covered in buff fur!