taken over by RADICAL MUSLIMS

Xaquin44

Hell, with no consequences, go rob, cheat, or steal from somebody.....or does your God given concious tell you not to.............:howdy:

what are you talking about?

Just because I'm not a man of the cloth, doesn't mean I don't have scruples.

tommyjones

Hell, with no consequences, go rob, cheat, or steal from somebody.....or does your God given concious tell you not to.............:howdy:

dont you mean, all you have to do is beleive then you can go rob, cheat, or steal from somebody, say you are sorry and all will be forgiven......

Thor

hey, dork. It's not like they're in there 24/7

the room can still be used for other activities.

when I was in college, clubs would use the same room all the time. It was a nifty thing we called scheduling.

No but they are in there at least five times a day. I assume a non muslum would be required to leave during prayer times? How is that a public room?

Xaquin44

I haven't seen 5 times a day mentioned anywhere.

Regardless, if the college has a problem with it then they need to deal with it. Or, find another room, or schedule better, or any number of other solutions.

Also, regardless, Radical Muslims have hardly 'taken over' the campus .... rather, the college has scheduled them in a room that conflicts with the intrests of others.

Xaquin44

No but they are in there at least five times a day. I assume a non muslum would be required to leave during prayer times? How is that a public room?

also, it's a public room, in that, the public can sign up to use it at times. Now, if they were scheduled to be in there 24/7 then you'd have a case. Since this isn't so, it's really a problem for whoever dictates the use of the room.