Tan your taint, prepare to walk funny

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
“Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain,” Brolin shared on Instagram, along with a string of curse words calling out the “stupid” trend that may in fact be detrimental to one’s health.

I can't imagine ever aiming my taint at the sun, much less telling the world about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/perineum-sunning-josh-brolin

glhs837

Power with Control
Why would someone do that?

We can be pretty sure Josh Brolin, who has had some interesting social media shenanigans lately, did not in fact get some some where the sun does not traditionally shine. But we can be sure he saw a chance for some socila media relevant self promotion. Now that the Thanos role is gone, he's looking for work.

Some social media influencer posted somewhere somteime recently that getting suntainted was beneficial. Real? Hype? 4chan trolling? Who knows. The accompanying picture is pretty funny though :)