Tan?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
Well Ms. Thang ...I'm here to tell you that I did not get a single stretch mark from carrying my daughter nor did my boobs fall nor did my hips widen. However...for some odd reason I went up a half a shoe size.
:yeahthat: Except my feet stayed the same size.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
hborror said:
Im not talking about body parts my biggest problem was the stretch marks and YES every mother gets em even its its the smallest mark. I dont believe anyone that tell me they didnt get em'. and its hard to believe ALL of you are adults sometimes LMAO

Pixie didn't get 'em ... she's got two piggies and she's as perfect as can be. :diva:

H

hborror

sweetpea said:
Well Ms. Thang ...I'm here to tell you that I did not get a single stretch mark from carrying my daughter nor did my boobs fall nor did my hips widen. However...for some odd reason I went up a half a shoe size.

I only had a problem with stretch marks on my tummy. Did you use lotion at your biggest part in your pregnancy? (like 5 to 9 months)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
You know you're lying:duh:

AND I was 30 when I had her :yay:
I was 19, I bounced right back. :biggrin: Now, I have gotten bigger since then, but that was years later, and had nothing to do with the childbirth process. :biggrin:

hborror said:
I only had a problem with stretch marks on my tummy. Did you use lotion at your biggest part in your pregnancy? (like 5 to 9 months)
Nope...nothing as a matter of fact. You either have the skin that gets em or you don't. Lotions may lessen the severity of them but thats about it.

Nickel said:
I was 19, I bounced right back. :biggrin: Now, I have gotten bigger since then, but that was years later, and had nothing to do with the childbirth process. :biggrin:
Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl I was back in my jeans within a week. :yay:

Mikeinsmd

hborror said:
I think the lotion caused the pregnancy..... :whistle:

H

hborror

sweetpea said:
Nope...nothing as a matter of fact. You either have the skin that gets em or you don't. Lotions may lessen the severity of them but thats about it.

My body is just now back to the 18 year old body I had...oh yea I need to lose 10 more lbs, my hubby would like another but I am very scared that my body will go to hell again.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl I was back in my jeans within a week. :yay:
Me too. :dance: Granted, I couldn't fit into those jeans today if I starved myself for a month. :lol:

H

hborror

Nickel said:
Me too. :dance: Granted, I couldn't fit into those jeans today if I starved myself for a month. :lol:

Oh god dont tell me it gets worse?

Mikeinsmd said:
If you hadda stayed in em to begin with..... :whistle:

:runningforcover:
Naw...I'm glad they ended up in a heap on the floor...I am very grateful for her and couldn't have gotten a better one if I hadda pre-ordered her. :yay:

sweetpea said:
Naw...I'm glad they ended up in a heap on the floor...I am very grateful for her and couldn't have gotten a better one if I hadda pre-ordered her. :yay:
OH and I forgot :smack: :dorkazz:

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
I know & agree. I;m just :razz: ya. :huggy: :flowers: :love:

Mikeinsmd said:
I know & agree. I;m just :razz: ya. :huggy: :flowers: :love:
I know...I sent your :smack: following that post :lmao:

Actually I thought it was hborror until after I posted it....if I realized it was you in the beginning I would have been a lot harder on ya :flowers: :love:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
Don't tell me you're up to a size 6 now! :faint:

:lol: :huggy:
:neener: Seriously though, it's very hard, and it's not like I can vent with other people like the ladies trying to lose weight. Nobody wants to hear it, but I'll continue to :blahblah: about it to my heart's content. :huggy: