Tan?

Nickel said:
:neener: Seriously though, it's very hard, and it's not like I can vent with other people like the ladies trying to lose weight. Nobody wants to hear it, but I'll continue to :blahblah: about it to my heart's content. :huggy:
When I was your age I went throught the samething. It is truly harder to gain than it is to lose. I mean really...try to force food down you don't want:barf:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nickel said:
:neener: Seriously though, it's very hard, and it's not like I can vent with other people like the ladies trying to lose weight. Nobody wants to hear it, but I'll continue to :blahblah: about it to my heart's content. :huggy:

:huggy: You know I loves me some nickel nickel bo bickel ... banana nana fo fickel ... fe fi fo fickel ... Niiiiiiiiiiiiiickel. :dance:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
My little sister had 2 kids and not one stretch mark. And the biatch was back in her jeans in like a week or two both times. Me on the other hand...well some of you have seen......let's just say my before baby jeans went to some skinny biatch a couple of years after my last. :bawl:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I got two kids and I do not have any stretch marks although I am 80 pounds heavier than I was when I was graduated high school:killingme: