Tan?

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Nickel said:
Some salon/spas have a massage session where they also apply sunless tanner. I would think that would be a really relaxing treat with the added benefit of getting a little color, without any risk to your baby. :shrug:

:yay: Thats a really good idea.

barncat

Nickel said:
Some salon/spas have a massage session where they also apply sunless tanner. I would think that would be a really relaxing treat with the added benefit of getting a little color, without any risk to your baby. :shrug:

Sounds really nice, I will have to look into. Thanks for the info.

H

hborror

dems4me said:
OK, I must be missing something and admittedly I've never popped out a kid, but why do women get stretch marks in their thighs from having a kid... :confused: I can see stomach because of growth, or even breasts, but why thighs :confused:

I dont have stretch marks on my thighs. I have them on my stomach.

K-T7

hborror said:
I dont have stretch marks on my thighs. I have them on my stomach.
I have 5 boys and 2 girls......and boy did those girls give me the stretch marks...all over my tummy.....not 1 from the boy's!!!lol...........but i look at them as my Mummy marks......and every time i look at them i think of my babies growing.

H

hborror

pixiegirl said:
That must really suck. :ohwell:

No it doesn't suck like K-T7 said, I think of my baby and I love her way to much to let stupid things like some stretch marks bother me.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
hborror said:
No it doesn't suck like K-T7 said, I think of my baby and I love her way to much to let stupid things like some stretch marks bother me.
You go, girl! I still wear a 'kini and I'm right around 400 lbs, and imagine the stretch marks I have, if you will.

Christy

b*tch rocket
K-T7 said:
I have 5 boys and 2 girls......and boy did those girls give me the stretch marks...all over my tummy.....not 1 from the boy's!!!lol...........but i look at them as my Mummy marks......and every time i look at them i think of my babies growing.

Every time I look at mine I just go yuck. :ohwell: :shrug:

I think I've had stretch marks from the day I was born. I got them when I started growing boobs, which were a whopping size A for most of my life. :lol: I've grown to accept them, not like I can do anything about them. I could tan, and they wouldn't be as visible, but then I'd wind up with cancer and have to have all my skin cut off, so I'll just deal with what I have. Why change perfection? :diva: It's not like I've ever had any trouble getting :gossip: :wink:

K-T7

Christy said:
Every time I look at mine I just go yuck. :ohwell: :shrug:

I think I've had stretch marks from the day I was born. I got them when I started growing boobs, which were a whopping size A for most of my life. :lol: I've grown to accept them, not like I can do anything about them. I could tan, and they wouldn't be as visible, but then I'd wind up with cancer and have to have all my skin cut off, so I'll just deal with what I have. Why change perfection? :diva: It's not like I've ever had any trouble getting :gossip: :wink:
I see mummy marks.....and dont worry over time they just become little silver lines....as you get older they match the gray hairs that start!!!!!!! :killingme
I have natural double F boobs.and when i was nursing.i thought i would need a crain to keep them up.....funny thing is after i stopped breat feeding they got firmer!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooohooooo......and not one stretch mark on these watermelons!!!!!! :killingme

GeezLouise

tired and content....
K-T7 said:
I see mummy marks.....and dont worry over time they just become little silver lines....as you get older they match the gray hairs that start!!!!!!! :killingme
I have natural double F boobs.and when i was nursing.i thought i would need a crain to keep them up.....funny thing is after i stopped breat feeding they got firmer!!!!!!!!!!!!wooooohooooo......and not one stretch mark on these watermelons!!!!!! :killingme

Are you serious??? Double F??? :faint:

K-T7

GeezLouise said:
Are you serious??? Double F??? :faint:
Oh yeah totally serious....it seemed to happen over night when i was 12..lol.one morning i woke up and i was a C cup...lmao........then a D...and so on and so on!!!

K-T7

Chasey_Lane said:
Do you wear knee pads or a bra?
my knees are smaller then my boobs..so knee pads wouldnt help!!!! :killingme
and I dont wear boulder holders either....lol....i wear very sexy bra's...and yes they do make them in my cup size!!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K-T7 said:
my knees are smaller then my boobs..so knee pads wouldnt help!!!! :killingme
and I dont wear boulder holders either....lol....i wear very sexy bra's...and yes they do make them in my cup size!!!
How do you know that? You probably haven't seen your knees in years....