tasty new restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LateApex

The wife and I went there to eat.

I have to say - I knew something was amiss as soon as I tasted the food.

That night the wife and I had uncontrollable projectile vomiting! We also had a bad case of the poops.

You've been warned!

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Just out of curiosity...why eat food that tastes weird? It's sort of an instinctual thing...or so I thought. If it tastes funny, then spit it out. :smack:

W

Wenchy

You were probably taking advantage of that "cute factor"......

:lmao: I have a friend, really cute, and she is always amazed when people treat her special. She is just now, at age 45, beginning to understand the concept of the "cute factor" and what it can get for her.

Sure. Being "cute" can help. Being friendly works wonders...both ways.

T

toppick08

I visited the teariffic cafe today and I was really impressed. I got a coconut iced tea, it was delicious. We also got a passionfruit iced tea, very good.The steamed dumplings were excellent. also, you have to try the korean beef with kimchee, very good. They have a long list of teas served hot or cold, from jasmine to black tea to some specialy stuff I have'nt heard of. everything was excellent. I was really impressed! The place is to the left of marshall's and famous footwear, kind of hidden. But don't all rush over there at once because I want the quiet atmospherte and great food all to myself.

I got food poisoning.....:ohwell:

K

kris31280

I liked the apple green tea and the peppermint green tea from Tearrific, but I wasn't impressed with the pineapple chicken rice.

I'd eat there again, but I wouldn't suggest it if I was asked where I wanted to go.

Now Chef's American Bistro on the other hand... that'd be the first place I'd suggest.

LateApex

I liked the apple green tea and the peppermint green tea from Tearrific, but I wasn't impressed with the pineapple chicken rice.

I'd eat there again, but I wouldn't suggest it if I was asked where I wanted to go.

Now Chef's American Bistro on the other hand... that'd be the first place I'd suggest.

Yeah.

This new place is horrible.

American Bistro is top notch!

Yeah.

This new place is horrible.

American Bistro is top notch!

I took my Mom there for lunch today. Not bad. Pork Dumpling were very tasty :drool:, the tea I had was good. The veg dumplings my Mom had were gross, I thought, but she seemed to like them. They had some kind of machine start up behind a divider a couple times that make conversation all but impossible. Plastic utinsels? Come on, buy a sink and wash the real stuff. I got full on soup and noodles, but of course, 1 hour later......had to have some cheese cake!
I doubt I'll go back, not a big fan of tea.

turd_ferguson

nice marmot
I visited the teariffic cafe today and I was really impressed. I got a coconut iced tea, it was delicious. We also got a passionfruit iced tea, very good.The steamed dumplings were excellent. also, you have to try the korean beef with kimchee, very good. They have a long list of teas served hot or cold, from jasmine to black tea to some specialy stuff I have'nt heard of. everything was excellent. I was really impressed! The place is to the left of marshall's and famous footwear, kind of hidden. But don't all rush over there at once because I want the quiet atmospherte and great food all to myself.

Nice spelling. You run your restaurant as well as you spell.

JackMD

Teariffic

I've been there before. The food's good and the people are friendly.

One of the posts above said something about Chef American Grill hater? I'm not a fan of C A G either. Food was okay, not great. For their prices, you want something to be good. Even the baked alaska that I got didn't have enough meringue on it. What's a baked alaska without a big pile of meringue on it!

nightlife

Nice spelling. You run your restaurant as well as you spell.
like I said- some people are so dumb, they assume they know something, but they don't know ####, idiots. And to your comment, I do not own a restaurant, retard. I am simply a local consumer such as yourself, giving my honest opinion on the place, it is cute, the staff was nice and the food and drinks were good.Giving that I had such an awful experience at Chef's African French ####### bull####, I figured it was only fitting that a good place deserves praise. And since you think I own a restaurant, I ate at captain pat's tonight and they have the best crab legs and cole slaw. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you redneck cowboy!

S

SeoulFood

Korean food is the best.

I recommend Kalbi (seasoned short ribs) or Bulgogi (spicy marinated pork slices)
hot rice kimchi and all the sides.. Mmmmmmm
I may be a little bias.

think i have to go the market soon.

If you like someething different and spicey and down right DELICIOUS.

little 24/hour korean place in Annandale off little river turnpike.
I forget name of the place, next to car dealerships. get the spicey potatoe neckbone
soup. O M G absolutely the best..

as for all you narrow minded hamburger and hotdog conessoiurs(sp)
you dont know what you are missing. except for fat, high blood pressure and cholestorol.

touche

S

SeoulFood

just a fyi:

you dont get symptoms of food poisoning for at least 24hrs after consumption.
I have friends who owns restaurants.

sometimes.. some people get stomach virus and spread it amongst themselves
and quick to blame places for food poisoning.

neways.

ynot

Yuck

Thought food was disgusting!!!!

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me

You know what is weird so did we. We found it when we did the loop around this afternoon, I had no idea it was back there and the smoothies are great!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Teariffic was pretty good. It's alot better than some of the other crap we have in this town. Chef's American Bistro was also really good (edit: as a few said, service wasn't that great, but the food was solid. i heard it's the Tides former head chef). It's about time we are getting some decent restaurants in this town.

I bet the people that didn't like Tearrific probably prefer ASAHI :roflmao:
That's all I'd need to know.

Last edited:

jayboy

I wouldn't discredit nightlife for saying Chef's American Bistro is a bad place to eat. I have heard from multiple sources that the food is terrible, service not so good and I know first hand that the chef is more than curt and rude.

I have to say that from our experinces that much is very true. Will not be going back there.

jayboy

Teariffic was pretty good. It's alot better than some of the other crap we have in this town. Chef's American Bistro was also really good (edit: as a few said, service wasn't that great, but the food was solid. i heard it's the Tides former head chef). It's about time we are getting some decent restaurants in this town.

I bet the people that didn't like Tearrific probably prefer ASAHI :roflmao:
That's all I'd need to know.

I like Ashai too, what wrong with it? The food is good and the staff is great.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I like Ashai too, what wrong with it? The food is good and the staff is great.

The food is 'ok'. I've seen a ton of people who think it's top notch...but most places like that tend to be better. The service there is crap from my experiences though. I'm usually there at lunch when it's busy. I'd probably choose that place in Wildewood (Osaka? Okada?) instead.