tasty new restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
The food is 'ok'. I've seen a ton of people who think it's top notch...but most places like that tend to be better. The service there is crap from my experiences though. I'm usually there at lunch when it's busy. I'd probably choose that place in Wildewood (Osaka? Okada?) instead.

I like that one too. I have never had bad service at either.

idiganthro

Gee, ya think?

Personally, I wasn't impressed with Teariffic. The food was merely so-so and took forever to come out. The menu is extremely limited, and with Thai Inter right there, I can't see any reason why I would go to Teariffic.

How is the Thai Inter?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I tried them a couple of times but nothing to really brag about. Hot Noodle was so much better in their good days. House Steak was really good. Thai Inter seems bland to me.

See, and I'm just the opposite. Hot Noodle was nothing to get excited about but I love Thai Inter. :lol: I always get their spice tray so I can add my own heat.

jayboy

See, and I'm just the opposite. Hot Noodle was nothing to get excited about but I love Thai Inter. :lol: I always get their spice tray so I can add my own heat.

Maybe I will try that the next go around. I was disappointed that Hot Noodle went downhill.

nightlife

I don't like asahi either, we went there for lunch one day around 2 and they told us the grill was closed, but we could get a "lunch box special" it was tough beef served on raw cabbage, undercooked fried items and the calamari was raw and not edible. I am not a fan of japanese anyway. their food lacks flavor, except for sushi and sashimi, which is tasty. But their sushi is way overpriced, you can get a whole box at giant for like $10. But if you ask me- I think Chef's & Asahi need to hang it up- they are lacking some customer service and culinary skill. we need better retaurants around here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't like asahi either, we went there for lunch one day around 2 and they told us the grill was closed, but we could get a "lunch box special" it was tough beef served on raw cabbage, undercooked fried items and the calamari was raw and not edible. I am not a fan of japanese anyway. their food lacks flavor, except for sushi and sashimi, which is tasty. But their sushi is way overpriced, you can get a whole box at giant for like $10. But if you ask me- I think Chef's & Asahi need to hang it up- they are lacking some customer service and culinary skill. we need better retaurants around here.

Howz bidness doin?

jayboy

Umm I thought the hours were posted on the door that they closed at 2 so why would you expect them to have thr grill open at that time?